Truck barrels into protesters

Nah
because theres a law saying you have to drive safely especially if you see people on the street.

Maybe we're seeing different videos, but I don't see this driver intentionally aiming for people, which would have been all too easy if that's what he wanted to do. He was also braking. Tankers don't stop on a dime, you know.

I see no fault with the truck driver. Worst thing he did was ignore the road closure, assuming that he did, in fact, ignore it. And even that doesn't warrant being arrested. That's a traffic ticket.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
because theres a law saying you have to drive safely especially if you see people on the street.
There's also laws against swarming trucks, burning vehicles and buildings, and beating people. Self-preservation calls for some tough decisions.

rickyb

Maybe we're seeing different videos, but I don't see this driver intentionally aiming for people, which would have been all too easy if that's what he wanted to do. He was also braking. Tankers don't stop on a dime, you know.

I see no fault with the truck driver. Worst thing he did was ignore the road closure, assuming that he did, in fact, ignore it. And even that doesn't warrant being arrested. That's a traffic ticket.
he had a clear line of view and came in way too fast because hes an idiot. thats like if i see someone crossing anywhere in the street, and i have plenty of time to slow down, and i still hit them. the blame will be partly on myself if not all of it.

Nah
he had a clear line of view and came in way too fast because hes an idiot. thats like if i see someone crossing anywhere in the street, and i have plenty of time to slow down, and i still hit them. the blame will be partly on myself if not all of it.

How do you know his view was clear?

How about not holding protests on the FREEWAY?
25976.jpeg