Trump’s Failed Military

JJinVA

I am donating my body to the Cleveland Clinic. The only cost for my wife will be $25 for the death certificate. My ashes will be sent to her following the Clinic's work. I researched options when I saw that funeral homes were jacking up the cost of cremation.

Smart. But we see it everywhere. Even luxury RVs. Damn sure arent advertising to my generation. Theyre trying to milk your generation all the way to the end.

The big package

Trumps military has failed again. This time two on board a $5 million plane crashed and died. As a pilot it disgusts me at the wasted tax dollars we taxpayers pay for our military. Remember our President doesn’t pay taxes. So he doesn’t support the military which is why it’s been his second biggest failure. Red, white, and blue dies or runs under Trump. US Navy: 2 onboard training plane killed in Alabama crash
Another clueless message by you , first of all you have no idea how much in taxes he pays You're just going by whatever CNN and zoom d--k tells you to think:hypnosis: . second of all if we didn't have a strong military we'd always be speaking Chinese right now . Our military has accidents ! It's going to happen and has for many years, this is nothing new . It's unfortunate and sad but it happens and has nothing to do with who's in the White House . If you're so anti-military and country maybe you should leave !!!!