Trump’s Failed Military

vantexan

The fact that you see no problem with hundreds of thousand of American dead is a problem. More America are now expected to die than Americans died in world war 2 but who cares president says who cares.
They're already seeing in the second wave in Europe an increase in cases but not an increase in deaths. The virus is mutating into something milder.

vantexan

it’s worse than .3 death rate but I am not worried about it. I was pointing out the lunacy in saying it’s dangerous to be a cop or in the military but thinking a virus with a higher death rate is a joke.
It's worse than .3 for elderly, especially that already have health issues. 3% of deaths have been ages 44 and younger. By that metric it's definitely much more dangerous for military members than the young who've contracted the virus.

Kingofthenorth

It's worse than .3 for elderly, especially that already have health issues. 3% of deaths have been ages 44 and younger. By that metric it's definitely much more dangerous for military members than the young who've contracted the virus.

It's 94.9 per 100,000 which includes suicide and accidents like drunk driving-which is what most people in the military die or get injured from. You have a propagandized romanized version of being in the military once again. I don't understand why killing natives in poor countries help or protects me. All it does it waste my tax money and make lives worse.

vantexan

It's 94.9 per 100,000 which includes suicide and accidents like drunk driving-which is what most people in the military die or get injured from. You have a propagandized romanized version of being in the military once again. I don't understand why killing natives in poor countries help or protects me. All it does it waste my tax money and make lives worse.
I'm not talking about some "romanticized" view (romanized?). Just sharing stats. The virus has killed a lot of people but in terms of how many it has infected the death rate isn't that large compared to other diseases. Primarily a danger to the elderly and even most elderly who get it survive. As far as the military's mission goes certainly staying in Afghanistan or Iraq this long serves no purpose but we went in to root out the people who were harboring bin Laden and others. We should have left long ago. You think you know me but you're operating on stereotypes which seems to be the hallmark of the Left.

Kingofthenorth

I'm not talking about some "romanticized" view (romanized?). Just sharing stats. The virus has killed a lot of people but in terms of how many it has infected the death rate isn't that large compared to other diseases. Primarily a danger to the elderly and even most elderly who get it survive. As far as the military's mission goes certainly staying in Afghanistan or Iraq this long serves no purpose but we went in to root out the people who were harboring bin Laden and others. We should have left long ago. You think you know me but you're operating on stereotypes which seems to be the hallmark of the Left.

The death rate is high compared to most diseases and its generally considered the leading or third leading cause of death in America. If you mean this pandemic kills hardly anyone compared to the Black Plague or virus they manufacture in labs that is true and very concerning as a cunning terrorist in the right field could release a highly infectious deadly disease that makes this look like a joke.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't understand why killing natives in poor countries help or protects me. All it does it waste my tax money and make lives worse.

Well, the military complex has to practice on somebody to show how effective their packages work.
Our military complex need to continue making overseas sales.
Thus producing good paying jobs for our workforce.

vantexan

The death rate is high compared to most diseases and its generally considered the leading or third leading cause of death in America. If you mean this pandemic kills hardly anyone compared to the Black Plague or virus they manufacture in labs that is true and very concerning as a cunning terrorist in the right field could release a highly infectious deadly disease that makes this look like a joke.
And the median age for deaths is close to 78. More than 80% were over 55. Most who died from it had other health issues or were very old already. We need to stop fear mongering and put younger, healthy adults back to work.

It will be fine

And the median age for deaths is close to 78. More than 80% were over 55. Most who died from it had other health issues or were very old already. We need to stop fear mongering and put younger, healthy adults back to work.
Kill old people, they’re worthless anyway! - GOP the “pro-life” party. Ha!

Kingofthenorth

cancer and most diseases mostly kill old people therefore diseases are not bad and your mongering if you are afraid of dying. #flawless logic Why is taking a pandemic seriously fear mongering? Why is not pretending into your delusions that the military is super dangerous and honorable thing to protect our lives and save our woman from being raped a bad thing?

Last edited:

vantexan

cancer and most diseases mostly kill old people therefore diseases are not bad and your mongering if you are afraid of dying. #flawless logic Why is taking a pandemic seriously fear mongering? Why is not pretending into your delusions that the military is super dangerous and honorable thing to protect our lives and save our woman from being raped a bad thing?
One has nothing to do with the other so why keep bringing up the military? Y'all are using the virus to attack Trump so you want to keep everything as miserable as possible. The virus is dangerous to the elderly but not nearly as bad for the rest of us.

It will be fine

Old people can shelter in place just as they are doing now.
You guys are silly. You think if a governor says all business is open everything will magically be better. It doesn’t work that way. Most everything is open right now but with the virus running wild people aren’t going to restaurants. They aren’t going to bars or traveling and they won’t until the virus is under control.

vantexan

You guys are silly. You think if a governor says all business is open everything will magically be better. It doesn’t work that way. Most everything is open right now but with the virus running wild people aren’t going to restaurants. They aren’t going to bars or traveling and they won’t until the virus is under control.
And if we had started following the Swedish method once we determined it's working we'd be well on our way to recovery. Instead you guys want to use the virus as a weapon against Trump. I wonder if when the death rates go way down in spite of plenty of new cases y'all will accept reopening everything? Happening in Europe now. Seems to be happening here.

rod

Retired 22 years
An even smaller percentage of soldiers die from being in the military in modern times than from being a soldier in combat.Soldiers have a very small chance of dying in combat even smaller than dying from the virus. Which once again is what the stats say it’s not an opinion. You have a very romataizied propagandize version of How dangerous it is to be in the military.
I think I read that even in WWII only like 5% of the Army troops actually saw combat. The rest are support troops. But that don't mean they can't be sent to the front lines if needed. Everyone is trained as an infantry man in Basic Training.

vantexan

P.S. Just came out a couple of weeks ago that very few cases had been contracted in bars and restaurants in Nashville but the Democrat mayor had conspired with the local health department to keep that info from the public. I wonder why?

It will be fine

P.S. Just came out a couple of weeks ago that very few cases had been contracted in bars and restaurants in Nashville but the Democrat mayor had conspired with the local health department to keep that info from the public. I wonder why?
The fact that Trump politicized the virus response is going to make it much harder for us to follow a rational response.