Trump’s Failed Military

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Dems were attacking him for closing travel to China and have been after him ever since. To say he politicized it is laughable.

They are accusing Trump when they did nothing about about the virus back in January till March, they were so preoccupied with Russian collusion and the impeachment process. The Dems thought it was just another SARS-1 and did nothing to protect our borders. True ... everybody was listened the bogus WHO (China bought) intel.

So far all Biden is doing is going back in history and criticizing decisions that were made, he has never said anything about what he would of done differently that Trump..

Now he is going around spouting nonsense about more severe lock downs and prolonged mask wearing, like that would of made any difference with saving more lives.

JJinVA

you guys complain about instance where 3 people die than say over 200k people dying is nothing to take seriously. It’s beyond bizarre propaganda

Do you know the stats on how many ppl die everyday from old age?

During the baby boom, (boomer), the economy catered to them. When they were old enough to buy cars, salesmen started pushing luxury, bmws, mercedes etc. When they were old enough to buy houses, they were creating a housing bubble. Now the boomer generation is dying off and theres about to be a "funeral boom", so now on the TV were always seeing things about leaving a will, planning for life insurance etc. Sales ppl chase the generations w the money because thats what good business ppl do. 200,000 ppl dying off, is not really that spectacular given the generation doing the dying. But it IS a great sales point for vaccination that ppl otherwise wouldnt be interested in (and most still arent interested). Kinda like that knife set that a teenager tries to sell you at your front door. The task of convincing someone they need something that they dont really need

fishtm2001

Do you know the stats on how many ppl die everyday from old age?

During the baby boom, (boomer), the economy catered to them. When they were old enough to buy cars, salesmen started pushing luxury, bmws, mercedes etc. When they were old enough to buy houses, they were creating a housing bubble. Now the boomer generation is dying off and theres about to be a "funeral boom", so now on the TV were always seeing things about leaving a will, planning for life insurance etc. Sales ppl chase the generations w the money because thats what good business ppl do. 200,000 ppl dying off, is not really that spectacular given the generation doing the dying. But it IS a great sales point for vaccination that ppl otherwise wouldnt be interested in (and most still arent interested). Kinda like that knife set that a teenager tries to sell you at your front door. The task of convincing someone they need something that they dont really need
I am donating my body to the Cleveland Clinic. The only cost for my wife will be $25 for the death certificate. My ashes will be sent to her following the Clinic's work. I researched options when I saw that funeral homes were jacking up the cost of cremation.

fishtm2001

"A new pro-Trump super PAC ad uses stock footage from Russia and Belarus in a major ad buy that’s airing in three swing states. It’s the fourth time in three months that an ad promoting President Donald Trump’s reelection has used footage from Russia."

Politico

DELACROIX

I am donating my body to the Cleveland Clinic. The only cost for my wife will be $25 for the death certificate. My ashes will be sent to her following the Clinic's work. I researched options when I saw that funeral homes were jacking up the cost of cremation.

Local 407...Figures

DELACROIX

Joe Biden wants government interference.
He has vowed to repeal the hyde amendment and force every American taxpayer to fund abortions.

The lying fool cries crocodile tears over George Floyd and then advocates and supports racial genocide...On top of that claims to be a devote practicing Catholic...

Just look again at these ACB hearings..That is a devoted practicing Catholic and spirit filled believer, seriously as far as natural abilities and integrity she should be the one running for office. Again Supreme Court Justices are not considered like career minded politicians who are a dime a dozen, they are in a class by themselves...