Trump and The Dow

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And yet your party went out of their way to support the mullahs a week ago. Grew strangely silent when the Iranian protesters took to the street but weren't protesting the U.S.

There's a lot not to like about the Mullah's or Islam. You cherry pick to make us look bad, but there does seem to be a fair amount of evidence that the hit on the general was politically motivated rather than strategic.

vantexan

There's a lot not to like about the Mullah's or Islam. You cherry pick to make us look bad, but there does seem to be a fair amount of evidence that the hit on the general was politically motivated rather than strategic.
Name it. And no cherry picking needed.

Box Ox

there does seem to be a fair amount of evidence that the hit on the general was politically motivated rather than strategic.

It's true! And you know what?

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IMMINENT ATTACKS AUSTERE RELIGIOUS SCHOLAR AND HONORED GUEST OF THE PAKISTANI MILITARY OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS PLANNING WHEN WE KILLED HIM IN HIS OWN HOME. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO IT! JUST OBAMA PLAYING POLITICS!

LOL

El Correcto

god is dead
OK, so you're gay, and a Republican? Please tell me what's wrong with that scenario. The Republicans look at you as a scourge, except when you vote for them.

That's like a Jew supporting Hitler.
I agree with your sentiment that the “moral” majority is absolute garbage with roots in racism and of course rampant hatred of gays.
From supporting Bob Jones to being mad at a teletubby that has a purse.

I have a hard time voting for similar candidates who need them to win. People like Trump who put Falwell jr an online university scammer/religious nut job on a committee in charge of deregulating universities.

I think you’re right that they could be dangerous to me if they have complete control(just like literally anyone else would be) of the government. I can look past all that because I’m still an American. I love the country, I don’t jive well with communists saying it was never great or going on about how much America sucks, wanting to expand the federal government into seizing private sectors and doing the gaslighting :censored2: you’re doing right now. Tut tutting anyone who disagrees with them as bigots.

I want limited government, I don’t want the commies or the religious right to be able to reach into my life and effect it using government. Democrats are pursuing goals far worse than the religious right refusing to sell me a cake or pursuing tired old tropes about the homos.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Every president supports Saudi Arabia. But supporting the number one state sponsor of terror against legitimate actions of the U.S. just because Trump ordered it is pathetic.

So, you’re still confused.

We (the U.S.) support any government that aligns with our interests, gays be damned.

Lol, our own current government doesn’t support gays in this country, why the friend would we support gays in other countries?

But you don’t really care, do you?

vantexan

So, you’re still confused.

We (the U.S.) support any government that aligns with our interests, gays be damned.

Lol, our own current government doesn’t support gays in this country, why the friend would we support gays in other countries?

But you don’t really care, do you?
Look at what I wrote and ask yourself why you brought up gays? The Democrats went out of their way to show support to the Iranian regime after Trump took out Soleimani. Same regime that oppresses their people and sponsors terror. Some even on here said the Iranians supported their government, not us. And yet fell strangely silent when millions nationwide took to the streets to protest THEIR government and had live ammunition used on them. When are Democrats going to be more interested in supporting democracy and human rights than supporting groups that hate Christianity and oppress their people?

It will be fine

Look at what I wrote and ask yourself why you brought up gays? The Democrats went out of their way to show support to the Iranian regime after Trump took out Soleimani. Same regime that oppresses their people and sponsors terror. Some even on here said the Iranians supported their government, not us. And yet fell strangely silent when millions nationwide took to the streets to protest THEIR government and had live ammunition used on them. When are Democrats going to be more interested in supporting democracy and human rights than supporting groups that hate Christianity and oppress their people?
You’re confused again. Most reasonable people questioned why Trump assassinated an Iranian leader at this time. The administration hasn’t provided a good answer and they won’t. That’s not supporting the Iranian regime. That’s questioning US foreign policy.

vantexan

You’re confused again. Most reasonable people questioned why Trump assassinated an Iranian leader at this time. The administration hasn’t provided a good answer and they won’t. That’s not supporting the Iranian regime. That’s questioning US foreign policy.
They supplied very good answers. Soleimani was the chief architect of Iranian terror and was in the process of planning further attacks. We had just had a contractor killed and our embassy in Iraq attacked. Taking him out sent a clear signal to Iran, the kind of signal appeasers never send. And yes Democrats were apologizing to the Iranian regime.

El Correcto

god is dead
Most reasonable people don’t mind Iranian terrorists who are plotting and carrying out attacks on Americans outside of Iran to be killed for doing so.

It will be fine

They supplied very good answers. Soleimani was the chief architect of Iranian terror and was in the process of planning further attacks. We had just had a contractor killed and our embassy in Iraq attacked. Taking him out sent a clear signal to Iran, the kind of signal appeasers never send. And yes Democrats were apologizing to the Iranian regime.
I’ve got a bridge to sell you.