Trump and The Dow

bbsam

Staff member
Defending your soon to be houseguest?
I’m actually considering a new thread. I think we need a thread where uptight folks like yourself can let out that secret homosexual experience that burdens you so terribly. Not too graphic mind you. Think of it as a G rated Penthouse Letters.

vantexan

I’m actually considering a new thread. I think we need a thread where uptight folks like yourself can let out that secret homosexual experience that burdens you so terribly. Not too graphic mind you. Think of it as a G rated Penthouse Letters.
Nope, you'd be bored with my fantasies. Involves barely legal high school cheerleaders.

vantexan

He's a pervert trying to paint everyone else with the same paintbrush that colored him.
Dragging the world down with him somehow makes him feel better about himself.
Whether it's him or some others if you disagree with their point of view they try to cast you in the worst light possible. I pointed out once that it used to be common for young women to marry older guys, usually barely above legal age themselves, if a parent, judge, or both signed off on it in a majority of states. For just pointing out a known fact I was repeatedly called a child molester. It stems from other arguments and an opportunity to try and dismiss someone's beliefs by making them a pariah. Sadly they can't see it only cheapens them. I've done it myself in reaction to how I was being treated. Nobody wins however, just makes it hard to have a real discussion.

bbsam

Staff member
Whether it's him or some others if you disagree with their point of view they try to cast you in the worst light possible. I pointed out once that it used to be common for young women to marry older guys, usually barely above legal age themselves, if a parent, judge, or both signed off on it in a majority of states. For just pointing out a known fact I was repeatedly called a child molester. It stems from other arguments and an opportunity to try and dismiss someone's beliefs by making them a pariah. Sadly they can't see it only cheapens them. I've done it myself in reaction to how I was being treated. Nobody wins however, just makes it hard to have a real discussion.
Just admit you’ve enjoyed the company of another man’s genitalia a time or two and we’ll move right along.

vantexan

Just admit you’ve enjoyed the company of another man’s genitalia a time or two and we’ll move right along.
Sorry, I'm not a Democrat who'll lie to make you happy. However if you want to send me cash to get my vote I'll consider that.

vantexan

Just think about it. It’s all anonymous here. Good place to get it all out in the open.
I'm trying to reconcile your claims of being a Christian with your advocacy of sin and perversion. Apparently sin and perversion is winning out with you.