Trump breaking unions

BrownArmy

He should watch more CNN

CNN is whatever.

My rule of thumb is, look at the website.

CNN - great website, polished, lots of ads but tastefully done.

FOX - complete vomitorium, slow loading, unnavigable website.

Because their target audience is the old man screaming at clouds who isn’t on the internet anyway.

Turn off FOX and CNN, watch Black Mirror, everything will be fine.

It will be fine

That's fine but when one pushes products being made overseas because his delivery business will benefit then that person isn't putting our country first.
This is a straw man argument again, Van. I say cheaper consumer goods are good for consumers. You can’t argue against that so you create a motivation I’ve never espoused to argue against. It’s weak.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is a straw man argument again, Van. I say cheaper consumer goods are good for consumers. You can’t argue against that so you create a motivation I’ve never espoused to argue against. It’s weak.
It’s funny watching libs defend old trade deals and lower tariffs now, they were screaming bloody murder when it happened and probably every democrat 2020 hopeful can be found on record defending tariffs and bashing those trade deals.

It will be fine

It’s funny watching libs defend old trade deals and lower tariffs now, they were screaming bloody murder when it happened and probably every democrat 2020 hopeful can be found on record defending tariffs and bashing those trade deals.
Free trade works. We now have decades of evidence to support that position. If you ignore the evidence to play to an uneducated political base that would make you a Republican.