Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

El Correcto

god is dead
Leading Civil Rights Lawyer Shows 20 Ways Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

Leading Civil Rights Lawyer Shows 20 Ways Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

20 Common Themes, Rhetorical Tactics and Dangerous Policies

Read article
upload_2019-8-19_20-7-34.jpeg

Hope this helps friend.

bbsam

Staff member
If I wanted to be a fascist leader I would make sure that all my bitches made sure that as soon as someone compared me to Hitler, they would simply insist that comparisons to Hitler negate all arguments.

Why do you internet warriors believe that? Someone made it up. Or is it that someone observed that’s what happens in internet chat?

vantexan

If I wanted to be a fascist leader I would make sure that all my bitches made sure that as soon as someone compared me to Hitler, they would simply insist that comparisons to Hitler negate all arguments.

Why do you internet warriors believe that? Someone made it up. Or is it that someone observed that’s what happens in internet chat?
You're a Ground contractor. You ARE a fascist leader.

El Correcto

god is dead

Trump doesn’t compare to hitler’s “pre-war” cries at all. The Jews have uploaded hitler wiping his ass with promises to not invade countries and laughing(English subtitles), along with all the other members of the Bundestag.

Seriously. This is ridiculous.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump doesn’t compare to hitler’s “pre-war” cries at all. The Jews have uploaded hitler wiping his ass with promises to not invade countries and laughing(English subtitles), along with all the other members of the Bundestag.

Seriously. This is ridiculous.
Hitler was a self hating Jew.
Trump is a self hating liberal.

BrownArmy

I did ... just another low-brow belief system filled with false assumptions and stereotypes that is goofier than Joy Behar's, which is lower than whales:censored2:t in credibility.
It's just plain stupid and bigoted is the biggest problem with the article.

That’s why you and I agree so much...

I’ll admit, I just skimmed the article, but it’s not anything I don’t disagree with.

Are there facts in the article you don’t like?

El Correcto

god is dead
This is why I don’t like you :censored2:ing morons tearing down history. You’re all a bunch of illiterates now.

You might actually know what Hitler was like if the snowflakes didn’t whitewash his English subtitle speeches from youtube. Then I wouldn’t have to suffer through another “X is literally hitler and I’m literally shaking” threads.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is why I don’t like you :censored2:ing morons tearing down history. You’re all a bunch of illiterates now.

You might actually know what Hitler was like if the snowflakes didn’t whitewash his English subtitle speeches from youtube. Then I wouldn’t have to suffer through another “X is literally hitler and I’m literally shaking” threads.
He truly made Germany great again.