Trump Tax Returns

vantexan

Had, but didn't/couldn't look at.
So they didn't find anything when they were auditing him but now there's damning evidence? You do remember that the Cincinnati IRS office in charge of approving PAC's tax free status was found approving almost all liberal ones but was denying almost all conservative ones? And the head of that office had many meetings at the White House during that time which was very unusual for the head of an IRS field office to do? Given that and the Russian collusion narrative and the two impeachments you're going to now tell me that the IRS would never leak any damaging information about Trump's tax returns? If you believe that I'd like to sell you some swamp land in Florida.

newolddude

All that shows is that other countries have better tax laws than America. In other words they have less "legal" loop holes to avoid taxes. .
I don’t think the Second American Revolution is over left v right, white v non-white, pro life v pro choice, guns v gun control. I think that when the :censored2: really goes down it’s a French Revolution style takedown of the modem day aristocracy. Most of it driven by the tax, “bankruptcy”, banking, insider stock trading and other rules the rich have built for themselves.

Last edited:

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
So they didn't find anything when they were auditing him but now there's damning evidence? You do remember that the Cincinnati IRS office in charge of approving PAC's tax free status was found approving almost all liberal ones but was denying almost all conservative ones? And the head of that office had many meetings at the White House during that time which was very unusual for the head of an IRS field office to do? Given that and the Russian collusion narrative and the two impeachments you're going to now tell me that the IRS would never leak any damaging information about Trump's tax returns? If you believe that I'd like to sell you some swamp land in Florida.
As far as I know, the audit on the 2016 returns have never been completed because there were not enough agents assigned.

Time will tell.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The tax returns showed that the billionaire real-estate mogul turned reality TV star, turned president, turned Deep State public enemy number one, has done nothing illegal, but he does use the American tax code to his advantage.
The left is still pissed because his accountant won't work for a Democrat.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I don’t think the Second American Revolution is over left v right, white v non-white, pro life v pro choice, guns v gun control. I think that when the :censored2: really goes down it’s a French Revolution style takedown of the modem day aristocracy. Most of it driven by the tax, “bankruptcy”, banking, insider stock trading and other rules the rich have built for themselves.
Wow, cool it with the anti-semitic comments

IMG_4934.PNG

fishtm2001

The tax returns showed that the billionaire real-estate mogul turned reality TV star, turned president, turned Deep State public enemy number one, has done nothing illegal, but he does use the American tax code to his advantage.
The left is still pissed because his accountant won't work for a Democrat.
donald knowingly committed dozens of brazen tax frauds during the six years when he ran for office and was President.