Trump Tax Returns

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1) throw him in jail for all I care
2) So Bill Clinton doing “X” means Trump is free to do whatever he wants?
Can you name one thing that Trump (himself personally) has been found guilty of, been convicted of, and sentenced for?
No answer. Thought so

How about this?
1.Can you tell me how much money has been spent to find him guilty, convict and sentence him?
2. Do you think, and good golly we're going out on a limb here, that if they had anything and I mean anything at all they could hang him with, they would have done it by now?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But execute Joe and Hunter Biden for all of their crimes, right?
If found guilty, why not?
Can you name one thing that Trump (himself personally) has been found guilty of, been convicted of, and sentenced for?
Waiting.
No answer. Thought so

How about this?
1.Can you tell me how much money has been spent to find him guilty, convict and sentence him?
2. Do you think, and good golly we're going out on a limb here, that if they had anything and I mean anything at all they could hang him with, they would have done it by now?
Still waiting.

bacha29

He was already being audited. Think y'all have discovered something the IRS hadn't already figured out?
When you affix your signature to that 1040 you are stating for the record that the information being filed is complete and accurate. It is therefore up to you to prove the accuracy.
Not only can the IRS go back 3 years but if what they believe to be a pattern of suspected criminal activity and potential willful tax fraud they can get a court order and go back additional years.
While he may have been audited I haven't heard anything regarding whether or not the IRS has been satisfied with the accuracy of Trump's returns and closed the audit .

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
But execute Joe and Hunter Biden for all of their crimes, right?
here i'll summarize to make my views easy:
  1. the Bidens and Trumps both engage in money laundering and corruption
  2. Trump hides it well and it would basically be impossible to prove anything (like with most rich people)
  3. Biden hides it poorly and has a literal crack addict running the show
  4. since a crack addict can't hide evidence worth :censored2:, might as well use it
if Trump's son was a crack addict degenerate who left evidence of corruption and treason at a local tech shop, i'd say burn them too
but they don't, so you can't

vantexan

When you affix your signature to that 1040 you are stating for the record that the information being filed is complete and accurate. It is therefore up to you to prove the accuracy.
Not only can the IRS go back 3 years but if what they believe to be a pattern of suspected criminal activity and potential willful tax fraud they can get a court order and go back additional years.
While he may have been audited I haven't heard anything regarding whether or not the IRS has been satisfied with the accuracy of Trump's returns and closed the audit .
He was being audited in 2016. Both the SDNY and Manhattan D.A. found nothing in their investigations. I guess hope springs eternal.

bacha29

He was being audited in 2016. Both the SDNY and Manhattan D.A. found nothing in their investigations. I guess hope springs eternal.
But now it's in the hands of the IRS and DOJ . Now you don't need to fret and worry. If the cards are stacked against your hero but not too badly stacked and if past history is any indication Trump will offer a settlement in the same manner he did the Trump University scam. Offer to back back and settle . And if this is the case there's a decent chance the IRS will take the deal.

At the same time however if there is corroborated evidence of federal banking law violations and it's not incidental and again there's a pattern of it....that's an entirely different matter.

vantexan

But now it's in the hands of the IRS and DOJ . Now you don't need to fret and worry. If the cards are stacked against your hero but not too badly stacked and if past history is any indication Trump will offer a settlement in the same manner he did the Trump University scam. Offer to back back and settle . And if this is the case there's a decent chance the IRS will take the deal.

At the same time however if there is corroborated evidence of federal banking law violations and it's not incidental and again there's a pattern of it....that's an entirely different matter.
It's now in the hands of the IRS? When hasn't it been? If, if, if? If they had anything on him they'd have nailed him long ago. What do you think the J6 Commission is about? Fishing for anything they might charge him with. I'm not saying Trump is a boy scout. But geez, there's a lot more to charge Hillary and Joe with but y'all laugh and scoff at that while you keep telling us Trump is about to be arrested for things yet to come out.

bacha29

It's now in the hands of the IRS? When hasn't it been? If, if, if? If they had anything on him they'd have nailed him long ago. What do you think the J6 Commission is about? Fishing for anything they might charge him with. I'm not saying Trump is a boy scout. But geez, there's a lot more to charge Hillary and Joe with but y'all laugh and scoff at that while you keep telling us Trump is about to be arrested for things yet to come out.
What is it that you're so worried about? Do you actually think that that ageing old grifter and con man is going to worry about what happens to you going forward? Whatever comes out of all this he's done for politically. He announced that he's running again but as of the other day he still hasn't filed the required documentation or named a campaign director.

vantexan

What is it that you're so worried about? Do you actually think that that ageing old grifter and con man is going to worry about what happens to you going forward? Whatever comes out of all this he's done for politically. He announced that he's running again but as of the other day he still hasn't filed the required documentation or named a campaign director.
Nor has anyone else. I've made it clear here that I think DeSantis is just as capable without the polarization and baggage Trump brings. But I will vote for Trump if he's the nominee. But the bigger issue for now is how you Dems have been trying to destroy him with false narratives since before he took office. Is that the standard operating procedure now? If DeSantis becomes president will you accuse him of all manner of nastiness? Say he's 10 X worse than Trump and Hitler rolled into one? Considering what you did to Kavanaugh it seems there's no level that you won't stoop to.

bacha29

Nor has anyone else. I've made it clear here that I think DeSantis is just as capable without the polarization and baggage Trump brings. But I will vote for Trump if he's the nominee. But the bigger issue for now is how you Dems have been trying to destroy him with false narratives since before he took office. Is that the standard operating procedure now? If DeSantis becomes president will you accuse him of all manner of nastiness? Say he's 10 X worse than Trump and Hitler rolled into one? Considering what you did to Kavanaugh it seems there's no level that you won't stoop to.
Trump's chances for a second term are far lower on 1-1-23 than they were on 1-1-21. Very very low. DeSantis will be easy to paint as Trump 2.0 and his appeal is limited to the South and white Christian nationalism. He'll have to connect with a much broader demographic if he wants to win in key battleground states. However, if there is a power struggle leaving a power vacuum inside the DNC DeSantis could sneak into the WH.

In keeping with that I had the chance to talk to some people with connections to the higher ups in the DNC. They were impressed with the way Josh Shapiro mauled white Christian nationalist Doug Mastriano in the last election in a rural state where WCN's are pretty commonplace and Mastriano didn't do as well as expected with that demographic.

They in turn are looking more toward 2028 and point to the fact that the nation's first Catholic president was a Democrat , the nation's first biracial president was a Democrat and believe that the nation's first Hebrew president could be Democrat Josh Shapiro.

vantexan

Trump's chances for a second term are far lower on 1-1-23 than they were on 1-1-21. Very very low. DeSantis will be easy to paint as Trump 2.0 and his appeal is limited to the South and white Christian nationalism. He'll have to connect with a much broader demographic if he wants to win in key battleground states. However, if there is a power struggle leaving a power vacuum inside the DNC DeSantis could sneak into the WH.

In keeping with that I had the chance to talk to some people with connections to the higher ups in the DNC. They were impressed with the way Josh Shapiro mauled white Christian nationalist Doug Mastriano in the last election in a rural state where WCN's are pretty commonplace and Mastriano didn't do as well as expected with that demographic.

They in turn are looking more toward 2028 and point to the fact that the nation's first Catholic president was a Democrat , the nation's first biracial president was a Democrat and believe that the nation's first Hebrew president could be Democrat Josh Shapiro.
That well may be but if the economy melts down before the election don't expect much sympathy for Democratic policies. As for DeSantis you're already proving my point that he will be smeared. DeSantis couldn't be more different in how he handles himself from Trump but it won't matter to you guys. Will likely turn up some college professor who'll claim DeSantis raped her at a party when he was 18. Or some such. You referenced JFK. There's no way he would recognize today's Democratic Party and based on his policies would likely be a Republican today. Good luck in '24!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
That well may be but if the economy melts down before the election don't expect much sympathy for Democratic policies. As for DeSantis you're already proving my point that he will be smeared. DeSantis couldn't be more different in how he handles himself from Trump but it won't matter to you guys. Will likely turn up some college professor who'll claim DeSantis raped her at a party when he was 18. Or some such. You referenced JFK. There's no way he would recognize today's Democratic Party and based on his policies would likely be a Republican today. Good luck in '24!
I have been laughed at by various folks on this forum for discussing the impending Implosion of the GOP,but as I predicted Trump is stating if the GOP doesn't support him he'll form his own party and run as third party candidate.
This year and the next are really going to be fun to watch

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Freaking Hunter Biden and his Chinese Bank Account..........................wayment, my bad it was Orange Jesus that has the Chinese Bank Account
FlXA_ZwagAEj_zL.jpg