Trump wants to execute drug dealers?

Thebrownblob

What do you have against freedom and personal responsibility?

I don’t use drugs I have no desire to use drugs. You could drop me into the most heavily drug infested area in the world and I could walk right through it and not become addicted because I don’t desire that. Having said that the war on drugs is a complete failure and nothing more then government tyranny.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t use drugs I have no desire to use drugs. You could drop me into the most heavily drug infested area in the world and I could walk right through it and not become addicted because I don’t desire that. Having said that the war on drugs is a complete failure and nothing more then government tyranny.
Shoot drug dealers. I guarantee sales will drop.

Thebrownblob

The same thing I have against yelling fire in a crowded theater. You may think it's just your deal so butt out but others get hurt too.

Making drugs illegal only makes a black market no different than when alcohol is illegal. I don’t like. I wish people didn’t do it but it is what it is. Funny how marijuana was so dangerous until State governments decided they could make some money on it. Alcohol cannot be bought until you’re 21 and we have some of the worst alcohol problems in the world.

vantexan

Making drugs illegal only makes a black market no different than when alcohol is illegal. I don’t like. I wish people didn’t do it but it is what it is. Funny how marijuana was so dangerous until State governments decided they could make some money on it. Alcohol cannot be bought until you’re 21 and we have some of the worst alcohol problems in the world.
A lot of info has come out since Colorado and others made pot legal. The stuff they're selling these days is a lot more powerful and it does damage to developing brains which aren't fully developed until somewhere between 25-27 depending on the individual. I can look at my 29 yr old stepdaughter and see what it has done. Her mother too.

Thebrownblob

A lot of info has come out since Colorado and others made pot legal. The stuff they're selling these days is a lot more powerful and it does damage to developing brains which aren't fully developed until somewhere between 25-27 depending on the individual. I can look at my 29 yr old stepdaughter and see what it has done. Her mother too.

Every word you said I believe and every word you said I know will not change a morons mind who doesn’t believe it. I don’t know what else we can do van

Thebrownblob

On a real note I pray for all those people they’ve been lied to and are looking for answers from drugs that they will never find

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

I’ve always had mix feelings about weed. People try to act like weed has no negatives are BSing. Definitely can cause issues. Plus the weed today has been altered compared to the old weed.

"If you allow the government to decide what you can't put into your body, then you allow the government to decide what you can put into your body"
-a wise man

😉

floridays

You've seen the jackass's taxes?

Jared and Ivanka did well.
I haven't seen his taxes, neither have you.

I do know the man and his family have not drawn one free breath since he announced his candidacy for the nomination of the repubican party.

They have yet to draw that free breath.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1674482393075.png