Trump White House phone call to the Proud Boys on Jan. 6th

newfie

Seems to me like they’ve effectively shut him down. Even Sidney Powell is running away from the “election was stolen” nonsense.
seems to me you're controller is a bit slow on the draw and dislexic

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The radical nature of the republican party is just taken as politics as usual, but a sitting republican president without any evidence said the US election was stolen from him, he called a rally and that rally lead to a riot on the capital and dead people. The republican party all around the nation right now are trying to make it more difficult for Americans to vote. Meanwhile republican pundits and politicians don't discuss policy and instead focus on cancel culture, dr seuss, and hip hop music. Even immigration isn't dealt with as a policy, it's just criminal scary brown people fear mongering culture war bs.
Republicans in national leadership have no agenda to help anyone at all, to solve a single problem at all. The republican party is becoming a radical anti democratic party focused on insane conspiracies and white nationalism.
ooh boy your turn was okay, can it be my turn to talk about how the Left has utterly destroyed the United States as a nation?