Trump's Economy

rickyb

“We understand that progress has been made on some essential NAFTA changes we have long sought,
like razing NAFTA’s investor tribunals where multinational corporations have grabbed $392 million
in compensation from North American taxpayers after attacking environmental and health policies.
But swift and certain enforcement of what we understand are improved labor standards is lacking and
must still be added or U.S. corporations will keep outsourcing jobs to Mexico to pay workers a
pittance, dump toxins and import products back to the U.S. for sale here."

https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/aug_31_nafta_notice_statement_-_lori_wallach.pdf

Non sequitur

“We understand that progress has been made on some essential NAFTA changes we have long sought,
like razing NAFTA’s investor tribunals where multinational corporations have grabbed $392 million
in compensation from North American taxpayers after attacking environmental and health policies.
But swift and certain enforcement of what we understand are improved labor standards is lacking and
must still be added or U.S. corporations will keep outsourcing jobs to Mexico to pay workers a
pittance, dump toxins and import products back to the U.S. for sale here."

https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/aug_31_nafta_notice_statement_-_lori_wallach.pdf
Maybe. Or maybe they will modernize

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Opportunity, like when my crappy drivers have an opportunity to perform better, but really they just suck.
get a brain!
Obviously it is the ability and opportunity to switch jobs.

My Buddy Dave just took a new job as a machine operator.
He went from $15 and no benefits to his new job at $20/hr/ 4 weeks vacation and health insurance.

rickyb

That's because you are inexperienced with no skills and no motivation.
You should be lucky to get a job at $10/her.
what do u mean? that has nothing to do with rtw

ive got railway experience, fuel truck, and i work a union job now which pays $5 less / hr than ups driver. and i do physics 11