Trump's Economy

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by TearsInRain, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TearsInRain

TearsInRain IE boogeyman

how about this volume folks? economy is booming, people are shipping with UPS like never before

make sure you thank the President today while you're working

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

3. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

4. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

God Bless President Trump.

#bestpresidentever

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

one person is responsible for the entire economy
    small minds
    smh

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

The sheeple are ones the Dems are trying to impress. They believe the first piece of news on any subject and will not tolerate anything different ( oh, say like the truth ) .

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

When he was elected y'all were saying he would destroy the economy. Did your minds expand since then?

9. DriveInDriveOut

You're either an idiot, or you meant to quote someone else. I never said any such thing. More fiction from the twisted mind of a small minded deplorable.

10. vantexan

Y'all is collective, but concerning you, I get a red X every time I say something positive about Trump. You're on that side, railing against Trump on pretty much everything. And yes it was being said he would destroy the economy. You're on that bandwagon whether you admit to it or not.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. DriveInDriveOut

Maybe if he would stay off twitter and shut the fat asstrap on his face, everything his administration does wouldn't be overshadowed by all the divisive crap he spews.

More delusions. Never said anything about Trump destroying the economy. Other than scaling back of QE, I see no reason that the economy won't continue the upward trend it's been on for years.

12. It will be fine

It will be fine Well-Known Member

I don't remember anyone saying the economy would tank. Must have only happened in the republican persecution media complex.

13. vantexan

Obama never had 3% GDP growth.

14. vantexan

I don't remember who said what, but it was said on this forum as well as across the Democrat universe that Trump would cause the stock market to crash, etc, etc ad nauseam.

15. DriveInDriveOut

Moving the goalposts, typical.

16. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

17. TearsInRain

TearsInRain IE boogeyman

many of my liberal comrades thought the economy would absolutely collapse

18. vantexan

Don't know what that chart applies to but Obama never had 3% or more annual GDP growth. Google it, tons of info on it.

19. DriveInDriveOut

What kind of idiot tries to credit one person with an entire country's gross domestic product? Put the kool-aid down.

20. It will be fine

It will be fine Well-Known Member

I was worried when the futures markets took a dive election night. I think the policies he's enacting will do real harm. Deregulation and corporate tax cuts are not a path to improvement. His international reputation will slow trade, the civilized world is holding their breath waiting for an adult to take control again. Only time will tell, the economy is a big ship that changes course slowly.