Trump's Economy!!!!

dmac1

How do you think they pay for everything? China has more than half a billion people in dire poverty. Their dependence on U.S. trade isn't going away soon. It's that leverage that Trump is using to make it a more equal trade partnership.
And it's gotten worse since this article: U.S. trade deficit races to more than nine-year high | Reuters

Here's a more current report-
U.S. trade deficit jumps to six-month high in August | Reuters

Tariffs won't stop America from buying Chinese goods because even with tariffs, the Chinese goods are still cheaper than domestic products. On the other side however, China is importing LESS from the US because they can buy it elsewhere on the world market.

the economy as told by them:

You Had One Job‏ @_youhadonejob1 1h1 hour ago

Interesting.
1f914.png

DqXannoWkAE8Uvw.jpg
I always thought that all teenage pregnancies stopped at age 20.

bacha29

I see that the third quarter GDP numbers are out +3.5% annualized. Pretty good but down from the previous quarter and falling below what's required in order to offset the tax revenues lost due to the tax cuts. Projections for next year are not encouraging. All we can do is wait hope and prepare.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I see that the third quarter GDP numbers are out +3.5% annualized. Pretty good but down from the previous quarter and falling below what's required in order to offset the tax revenues lost due to the tax cuts. Projections for next year are not encouraging. All we can do is wait hope and prepare.
At least Trump can still ride the " how do you like your 401k balance?" at his rallys. Oh, wait.

Non sequitur

Globalism killed the bees and it hasn't stopped with insects. Growth is good for markets but there's a disconnect on how it benefits the local tax base. That's why fare and equitable is being discussed.