Trump's Economy!!!!

vantexan

Chinese financing. They consider copper a semi precious metal and it's widely used for collateral. The Chinese were literally propping up the copper market for years and have huge warehouses full of rolls of it. Problem is their collateral is often used for multiple loans. Thus if a business fails and the collateral is taken to cover outstanding loans, it leaves a lot of loans without collateral. Their banking system is a house of cards waiting to fail.

rickyb

If you knew how screwed up their financial system is you'd think twice. Communists don't understand a lot of what it takes to make it all work.
the US financial system and economic trajectory has been pretty bad for a while now. i think the chinese grew their economy the fastest in history ever, followed by US and russia i believe

rickyb

Chinese financing. They consider copper a semi precious metal and it's widely used for collateral. The Chinese were literally propping up the copper market for years and have huge warehouses full of rolls of it. Problem is their collateral is often used for multiple loans. Thus if a business fails and the collateral is taken to cover outstanding loans, it leaves a lot of loans without collateral. Their banking system is a house of cards waiting to fail.
yea i think youre right about their economy almost failing.

vantexan

the US financial system and economic trajectory has been pretty bad for a while now. i think the chinese grew their economy the fastest in history ever, followed by US and russia i believe
Their economy grew like gangbusters because of all of the foreign factories relocated there. Those factories get shut down and what do you have?

vantexan

closed factories?

i thought they were transitioning to consume what they produce. i dont know too much about china anymore
How do you think they pay for everything? China has more than half a billion people in dire poverty. Their dependence on U.S. trade isn't going away soon. It's that leverage that Trump is using to make it a more equal trade partnership.

rickyb

How do you think they pay for everything? China has more than half a billion people in dire poverty. Their dependence on U.S. trade isn't going away soon. It's that leverage that Trump is using to make it a more equal trade partnership.
if trumps not careful, he will lead america to war with china.

chinese real wages are rising rapidly, unlike americas which have stagnated for 40 years.

vantexan

chinese real wages are rising rapidly, unlike americas which have stagnated for 40 years.
Chinese real wages are nowhere near what Americans make. All those people in poverty are a huge pool of labor they can draw off of this suppressing wages. It's basically our argument for keeping illegal immigrants out of the U.S.. They work cheaply which suppresses American wages. Affects poor Blacks more than any other group.

rickyb

Chinese real wages are nowhere near what Americans make. All those people in poverty are a huge pool of labor they can draw off of this suppressing wages. It's basically our argument for keeping illegal immigrants out of the U.S.. They work cheaply which suppresses American wages. Affects poor Blacks more than any other group.
chinese real wages are getting close i heard in one example, but im not certain enough to say for sure.

theres more to growing real wages than just restricting the labour pool. the immigrant issue is largely idiotic scapegoating.

vantexan

chinese real wages are getting close i heard in one example, but im not certain enough to say for sure.

theres more to growing real wages than just restricting the labour pool. the immigrant issue is largely idiotic scapegoating.
No Ricky, they put a huge strain on our social services and cost the country serious money. As well as suppress wages.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
You gotta give Trump credit when due.

The DOW is up 176 points for the year.

In Obama's first year, the DOW was only up 4000 points. DOW only grew about 30% per year under Obama, while under Trump, it has risen a total of 25% in just 2 years.

Mtg interest rates are up 50% even if housing sales are down. If you are wealthy, you can give someone a mortgage and make more money!!!!!!!

Just look at the great stock market we have now that Trump's economic policies are starting to bear fruit.
With exports down, imports are doing a great as ever. We are still able to import as much as we want, and we get to pay more for the stuff we import.

THANK YOU MR. TRUMP
why cutting teamsters pension is helping the Economy??

Going from $1 a day to $10’a day is huge. I will never see that kind of increase. $12 an hour to $120 an hour.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
You gotta give Trump credit when due.

The DOW is up 176 points for the year.

In Obama's first year, the DOW was only up 4000 points. DOW only grew about 30% per year under Obama, while under Trump, it has risen a total of 25% in just 2 years.

Mtg interest rates are up 50% even if housing sales are down. If you are wealthy, you can give someone a mortgage and make more money!!!!!!!

Just look at the great stock market we have now that Trump's economic policies are starting to bear fruit.
With exports down, imports are doing a great as ever. We are still able to import as much as we want, and we get to pay more for the stuff we import.

THANK YOU MR. TRUMP
they going after teamsters pension to steal our retirement and savings.....
anyone.gif