Trump's Economy!!!!

rickyb

i remember there was a supreme court case because an amazon employee was being unpaid bc they had to wait 30 minutes to get past security every day. obama admin sided with amazon.

obama was also pro TPP which was NAFTA on steroids.

and he didnt raise min wage, cant remember how responsible he was for that, but anyways he did take more money from wall st than mccain i believe.

rickyb

Paul Krugman‏Verified account @paulkrugman

Paul Krugman Retweeted Matthew Yglesias

Um, actually this is a bad take. I know something about these issues, and saying that America is "richer" doesn't get at what's really going on. Yes, we have higher GDP per capita. But you need to ask why 1/

Consider Denmark. Danish GDP per capita is 16 percent lower than US GDP per capita. But what lies behind that difference? It turns out that Danish productivity, measured by GDP per hour worked, is essentially identical to US productivity 2/

And the percentage of Danes employed is also basically the same as the percentage here 3/

DqTMlpdVAAE309E.jpg

But the Danes work many fewer hours -- not because of mass underemployment, but because they have made policy choices that give them much more vacation time 4/

DqTM4J3U4AAu-Rb.jpg

So saying that Denmark is poorer than the US, while not exactly false, misses what's really going on, which is different decisions about work-life balance. And given Denmark's superior performance on many quality of life indicators, is there good reason to say they're wrong? 5/

i remember there was a supreme court case because an amazon employee was being unpaid bc they had to wait 30 minutes to get past security every day. obama admin sided with amazon.

obama was also pro TPP which was NAFTA on steroids.

and he didnt raise min wage, cant remember how responsible he was for that, but anyways he did take more money from wall st than mccain i believe.
You can’t even remember half of the stories that are told to you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You gotta give Trump credit when due.

The DOW is up 176 points for the year.

In Obama's first year, the DOW was only up 4000 points. DOW only grew about 30% per year under Obama, while under Trump, it has risen a total of 25% in just 2 years.

Mtg interest rates are up 50% even if housing sales are down. If you are wealthy, you can give someone a mortgage and make more money!!!!!!!

Just look at the great stock market we have now that Trump's economic policies are starting to bear fruit.
With exports down, imports are doing a great as ever. We are still able to import as much as we want, and we get to pay more for the stuff we import.

THANK YOU MR. TRUMP
Amen. If only our union leadership used these good times to their advantage instead of giving back and backstabbing its membership.

Paul Krugman‏Verified account @paulkrugman

Paul Krugman Retweeted Matthew Yglesias

Um, actually this is a bad take. I know something about these issues, and saying that America is "richer" doesn't get at what's really going on. Yes, we have higher GDP per capita. But you need to ask why 1/

Consider Denmark. Danish GDP per capita is 16 percent lower than US GDP per capita. But what lies behind that difference? It turns out that Danish productivity, measured by GDP per hour worked, is essentially identical to US productivity 2/

And the percentage of Danes employed is also basically the same as the percentage here 3/

DqTMlpdVAAE309E.jpg

But the Danes work many fewer hours -- not because of mass underemployment, but because they have made policy choices that give them much more vacation time 4/

DqTM4J3U4AAu-Rb.jpg

So saying that Denmark is poorer than the US, while not exactly false, misses what's really going on, which is different decisions about work-life balance. And given Denmark's superior performance on many quality of life indicators, is there good reason to say they're wrong? 5/
Haven’t you heard? Ups drivers want to work 48+ hours a week. They still get their 7 weeks vacation plus 5 option days and 6 or 7 sick days.

Last edited:

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Haven’t you heard? Ups drivers wast to work 48+ hours a week. They still get their 7 weeks vacation plus 5 option days and 6 or 7 sick days.
yeah all right!!....
Inf0fYU.gif
....So let me ask you a question ...Do u think lobbing should be illegal?? YES O NO u don't have to answer if u don't want 2
anyone.gif

Ok, I’ll bite. I was promised about $10 an hour to be contributed into my pension. To the best of my knowledge, UPS has never missed a payment.

These unions should demand that contributions be made. I like the exaggeration that this truck driver worked 7 days a week. I feel that govt should have made money in the bailouts.

Brown echo

Ok, I’ll bite. I was promised about $10 an hour to be contributed into my pension. To the best of my knowledge, UPS has never missed a payment.

These unions should demand that contributions be made. I like the exaggeration that this truck driver worked 7 days a week. I feel that govt should have made money in the bailouts.
Thanks Brother ...I will get back 2 u on this topic i promise......

yeah all right!!....
Inf0fYU.gif
....So let me ask you a question ...Do u think lobbing should be illegal?? YES O NO u don't have to answer if u don't want 2
anyone.gif
That’s what people are saying, they want 45-50 hours a week. As far as lobbyists, I don’t like it, but I doubt it will ever be illegal.

Brown echo

That’s what people are saying, they want 45-50 hours a week. As far as lobbyists, I don’t like it, but I doubt it will ever be illegal.
Thanks again Brother i want 2 see if other Brothers and sister have anything else to share....
anyone.gif