Trump's Economy!!!!

dmac1

not even close

I was talking about TRADE deficit in that statement. Trump is sooooooo good for trade.

Click on the ten-year shot.

United States Balance of Trade | 1950-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

"The politically sensitive goods trade deficit with China surged 4.7 per cent to a record high of $38.6 billion.

Year-to-date, the goods and services deficit increased $31.0 billion, or 8.6 percent, from the same period in 2017. Imports increased $160.6 billion or 8.4 percent."

dmac1

not even close

I did leave out the word 'trade' on that comment, but my last post corrects that. But if you look at your own post, and use common sense, anyone can see that with next years projected deficit of over $1 trillion, and what you say is a great Trump miracle economy, the BUDGET deficit will be higher than ANY time since 2011, as Obama has time to reverse the negative direction of the economy. Trump has reversed the positive economic direction back to where it was in 2011, and it took him less than 18 months.

My main point is that those who are touting Trump's economy while derided the economy under Obama, have willingly put blinders on. They forget the economic conditions Obama inherited from a repub, forget the steady growth in GDP and job growth under Obama. and even believe that Trump is 'creating' more jobs than Obama. They are cultists who ignore, willfully, the facts. The only possibility is that they are lying or willfully ignorant when they claim that the economy is better overall because Trump is president.

dmac1

Don't be political? That's just it, he vigorously defended Obama's spending but is now very critical of Trump's. For the record bbsam many of us Republicans are against the spending too. And we know for a fact that Democrats will use the spending to attack Trump, but will scream bloody murder if he tries to cut it.
Obama spent to battle a recession. Who knows why Trump is spending MORE with INCREASING budget AND trade deficits when the economy is supposed to be great, other than benefitting himself with massive tax 'cuts' that the middle class will eventually need to repay in a higher % than prior to Trump. With massive tax cuts for corporations and the top, simple math dictates that the middle will be paying a higher % of the total debt.

Trumpies think they got a cut, but when the debt comes due with added interest, and the middle face the republican planned cuts to medical care and retirement income, they will end up paying many times more.

ANYONE who denies this is totally unaware or an outright liar, no other option is possible.

floridays

Y’all act like it’s incomprehensible.

How Negative Interest Rates Work
Lets be honest, you understand nothing of what you just offered, you only posted it in an attempt to further a position you currently hold, of which you have no concrete position. I read the first paragraph and can pick that apart.
You explain in your own words your position is and stick with it. Your time is better served delivering packages.

bbsam

Staff member
Lets be honest, you understand nothing of what you just offered, you only posted it in an attempt to further a position you currently hold, of which you have no concrete position. I read the first paragraph and can pick that apart.
You explain in your own words your position is and stick with it. Your time is better served delivering packages.
Go ahead smart guy. Pick it apart.

I would suggest you read to the end because it points out the obvious that you no doubt miss because you’re intent on defending all things Trump.

floridays

Obama spent to battle a recession. Who knows why Trump is spending MORE with INCREASING budget AND trade deficits when the economy is supposed to be great, other than benefitting himself with massive tax 'cuts' that the middle class will eventually need to repay in a higher % than prior to Trump. With massive tax cuts for corporations and the top, simple math dictates that the middle will be paying a higher % of the total debt.

Trumpies think they got a cut, but when the debt comes due with added interest, and the middle face the republican planned cuts to medical care and retirement income, they will end up paying many times more.

ANYONE who denies this is totally unaware or an outright liar, no other option is possible.
Hey, I'm Little Johnny in the back row ready to tell you why Trump spent more. You may not like it, little Johnny is very crude.
Johnny Plays Truck Driver
One day little Johnny's neighbor was washing dishes and saw little Johnny out the window sitting on the steps.

She saw him eat a jelly bean, bite the cats tail and move down a step.

She continued to watch him and he did it again (eat a jelly bean, bite the cat's tail and move down a step).

When curiosity got the best of her, she went across the street and asked little Johnny what he was doing.

He said "I'm playing truck driver".

She asked him "Well Johnny what does that mean?"

He said "I'm popping pills, eating pusillanimous and moving on!"

floridays

Go ahead smart guy. Pick it apart.

I would suggest you read to the end because it points out the obvious that you no doubt miss because you’re intent on defending all things Trump.
I'm sorry, it was the second paragraph smart guy, thats as far as I read
From your article, second paragraph:

A negative interest rate means the lender is paying the individual or business to borrow money from them, which means that borrowers get paid and savers are penalized. This strategy stimulates borrowing and lending.

In my world, when a former lender is borrowing money from me, they become the new borrower and I become the lender.
Because I am now the lender, I set the rates or you don't get my cash. Is that understood? We can go from there if you choose to.

newfie

I did leave out the word 'trade' on that comment, but my last post corrects that. But if you look at your own post, and use common sense, anyone can see that with next years projected deficit of over $1 trillion, and what you say is a great Trump miracle economy, the BUDGET deficit will be higher than ANY time since 2011, as Obama has time to reverse the negative direction of the economy. Trump has reversed the positive economic direction back to where it was in 2011, and it took him less than 18 months.

My main point is that those who are touting Trump's economy while derided the economy under Obama, have willingly put blinders on. They forget the economic conditions Obama inherited from a repub, forget the steady growth in GDP and job growth under Obama. and even believe that Trump is 'creating' more jobs than Obama. They are cultists who ignore, willfully, the facts. The only possibility is that they are lying or willfully ignorant when they claim that the economy is better overall because Trump is president.

you need to update your talking points , CBO has already lowered the estimate for next years deficit.

newfie

I

A negative interest rate means the lender is paying the individual or business to borrow money from them, which means that borrowers get paid and savers are penalized. This strategy stimulates borrowing and lending.

a delicious fantasy , japan at one point was almost destroyed by such negativity

I applaud Obama on the low, low asset prices from 2010-2016. Things started moving much faster when the fed started tightening. Asset prices started to get too high in 2016. Had to be creative in finding good deals after 2016.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sorry, it was the second paragraph smart guy, thats as far as I read
From your article, second paragraph:

In my world, when a former lender is borrowing money from me, they become the new borrower and I become the lender.
Because I am now the lender, I set the rates or you don't get my cash. Is that understood? We can go from there if you choose to.
You’re just an intellectually lazy ass. But for you, I’ll help.

The negative rates may by psychologically jarring, but there's nothing special about them. If rates change from 3% to 1%, they've fallen by 2%," Davis said. "If rates change from 1% to -1%, they've also fallen by 2%."

floridays

The negative rates may by psychologically jarring, but there's nothing special about them. If rates change from 3% to 1%, they've fallen by 2%," Davis said. "If rates change from 1% to -1%, they've also fallen by 2%."
I don't give a rats rear end what Davis said, as long as they stay positive I am making money (disregarding inflation). As soon as they go negative it is costing me money, I am paying them. You're not a smart man.

floridays

I already responded but if needed I can illustrate for you. Your lack of intelligence makes it clear why you vote democrat.

floridays

@bbsam where did you go, we can work this out. I've got my crayons, even colored chalk if needed to draw pictures for you.
You called me an "intellectually lazy ass", that is a first for me, no one has ever said it quite like that. I've heard :poop: for brains often, but never laziness combined with the thinking process.