Trump's Economy!!!!

floridays

You’re just an intellectually lazy ass. But for you, I’ll help.

The negative rates may by psychologically jarring, but there's nothing special about them. If rates change from 3% to 1%, they've fallen by 2%," Davis said. "If rates change from 1% to -1%, they've also fallen by 2%."
Where did you go Sammy, I live for a good fight. It's your favorite lazy ass.
I'm poking you smart guy.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't give a rats rear end what Davis said, as long as they stay positive I am making money (disregarding inflation). As soon as they go negative it is costing me money, I am paying them. You're not a smart man.
Simply pointing out that you’re just raising another boogeyman about the Obama economy.

At least I got you to read farther than you originally would.

I’m sure you don’t care what someone else said. You’re the smart guy in the room. Nobody can tell you anything.

bbsam

Staff member
You see, I don't play that game. That way of thinking assumes all income firstly belongs to the government.
Look at it this way if it helps your crayon league mind: negative interest rates could simply be part of a free market. Supply and demand as it were.

newfie

You’re just an intellectually lazy ass. But for you, I’ll help.

The negative rates may by psychologically jarring, but there's nothing special about them. If rates change from 3% to 1%, they've fallen by 2%," Davis said. "If rates change from 1% to -1%, they've also fallen by 2%."

find someone that sells the message you want to spin and spin it.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm surprised someone so well versed on the subject is so ignorant of the catastrophic doom that almost befell japan as a result of negative interest rates
Hmmmm. So Japan is the only economy that dabbled in negative interest rates? And of all the countries that have were nearly economically destroyed?

Fox is lying to you.

newfie

Hmmmm. So Japan is the only economy that dabbled in negative interest rates? And of all the countries that have were nearly economically destroyed?

Fox is lying to you.

hmmm so you cant dispute the impact on japan so you went to the liberal play book and pulled out the fox line.
your concession of the point is appreciated.

bbsam

Staff member
hmmm so you cant dispute the impact on japan so you went to the liberal play book and pulled out the fox line.
your concession of the point is appreciated.
Lol. You’ve completely disregarded every other economy that has experienced negative interest rates. Why?

Sportello

Lol. You’ve completely disregarded every other economy that has experienced negative interest rates. Why?
There are a few people here that you cannot have an honest discussion with.

@rickyb is on ignore, @vantexan is a good speller, but a failure in life, @floridays is a jerk, and the former mod is just a troll.

@newfie is in a class by himself. HR should be notified, again.

Just my opinion, not a statement of judgement or fact.

floridays

@rickyb is on ignore, @vantexan is a good speller, but a failure in life, @floridays is a jerk, and the former mod is just a troll.

Thank you ma'am, you've finally stepped into the truth, concerning me only. Be sure and wash your shoes off before going inside.

rickyb

im on ignore bc your a deluded msnbc liberal something similar to TOS whos too sure of yourself

bbsam

Staff member
lol, its obvious the education I'm providing you is not sinking in, you really should pay me so that I at least receive some benefit.
In other words, you’re just a Fox News stooge parroting small pieces of history that you think support your position. Not that we didn’t already now that.

floridays

In other words, you’re just a Fox News stooge parroting small pieces of history that you think support your position. Not that we didn’t already now that.
You are really one amazing dude. Can you put the stuff between your ears to better use than just holding your ears apart?

bbsam

Staff member
You are really one amazing dude. Can you put the stuff between your ears to better use than just holding your ears apart?
You are reduced to being insulting. Nothing intelligent in the way of argument. Just being an ass. Not that we expect any different from you.