Trump's First 100 Days

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A difference in what?
Politicians make millions of promises every year that never come to fruition.

Trump's followers were promised absolute results. Because they aren't real bright, they will expect miracles when none are forthcoming.

They are going to get so tired of winning.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A difference in what?
Politicians make millions of promises every year that never come to fruition.
This isn't a promise about some possible legislation that needs congressional approval.

The guy can literally just decide to release them and fulfill the promise. If he doesn't release them he's a liar and that's on him and no one else.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I just know one thing,...my investments have gone up significantly,...especially my small-cap funds, since the election,...I look forward to a good bull run

Call me selfish,..but I'm retired

brown bomber

brown bomber
probably should have doubled down on infrastructure related companies, railroads, Caterpillar, steel, concrete,....I'm probably gonna float some funds that way...........should have got in a week ago

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
probably should have doubled down on infrastructure related companies, railroads, Caterpillar, steel, concrete,....I'm probably gonna float some funds that way...........should have got in a week ago
Might have better luck with McDonald's, Walmart, Halliburton, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, not to mention prison industry companies like CCA. Lots of money to be made..... If that's your bag, man....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This isn't a promise about some possible legislation that needs congressional approval.

The guy can literally just decide to release them and fulfill the promise. If he doesn't release them he's a liar and that's on him and no one else.
OK ... I guess someone cares ... probably not Trump.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just know one thing,...my investments have gone up significantly,...especially my small-cap funds, since the election,...I look forward to a good bull run

Call me selfish,..but I'm retired
I think it has about run it's course.
A bit of irrational exuberance been going on.
Probably shrink back some.
Market is over-valued before this run-up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Story is floating around that the Oval Office needs some serious security upgrades that obama kept putting off .
Construction could delay The Donald from working there for up to a year.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Story is floating around that the Oval Office needs some serious security upgrades that obama kept putting off .
Construction could delay The Donald from working there for up to a year.
I heard that Obama refuses to have it done while he is there and will put it on Trump's watch. They said Trump would be out of the oval office for a year while the upgrades in security are done and he will have to work across the street. If Trump's in charge, maybe it'll be under budget and come in early!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Actually Those recordings were done in the Old Executive Building where The Donald will have to set up shop until the repairs are done .

newfie

Trump's followers were promised absolute results. Because they aren't real bright, they will expect miracles when none are forthcoming.

They are going to get so tired of winning.

yea compared to the witch saying it was her turn. Guess we were supposed to vote for her based on seniority.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Be careful there ... these stocks were depressed before the election and they ran up quickly.
Infrastructure, as you mentioned, is always the safe bet.