Trumps Indicates That He Will Pardon Adam Schiff

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In an attempt to show non-partisanship, Trump has leaked that he will issue a pardon to Adam Schiff in the years 2016 - 2020 for all the lies and conspiracies related to the Russian Conspiracy and the Ukrainian conspiracy and all other conspiracies including impeachment claims.

Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN anchor John Berman on Wednesday morning that such a move "frankly reflects so well on our democracy, on the United States."

"Imagine what people around the world think when we have a president who's acting like a Don," he added. "But this is who Donald Trump is. It's who he was on his way into the presidency, it will be exactly who he is on his last days of the presidency."

1606340744588.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Any time, baby! Think 2023 could be Biden's turn if he's still alive and the Republicans take the House after all the post-2020 Census redistricting since the Democrats * the bed in state level elections this year.
Sounds interesting. I know the citizens do better in divided power in Wash, DC.
I know there is one district in Georgia that will be gerrymandered and RePugs will pickup one.
That's why I don't get all upset about shenanigans by the DimWits ... the Repugs commit their own share.

floridays

Adam Schiff made Devin Nonuts look like an idiot during Trumps impeachment.
Seriously, only a person not associated with truth could make that statement.

The stage is yours.
Give me one factual statement Schiff made during the Mueller inquisition or the impeachment hearings.

Just one.

You talk a lot, back it up.

floridays

Any time, baby! Think 2023 could be Biden's turn if he's still alive and the Republicans take the House after all the post-2020 Census redistricting since the Democrats * the bed in state level elections this year.
2023 Bidens turn for what?

Serious question,
If Biden makes it, do you think, even if he is alive, he'll be the president in 2023.
That is a serious question.

Be truthful please.

Seriously, only a person not associated with truth could make that statement.

The stage is yours.
Give me one factual statement Schiff made during the Mueller inquisition or the impeachment hearings.

Just one.

You talk a lot, back it up.
Clearly you didn’t watch the Impeachment. Adam Schiff made Devin Nonuts look like a fool.

Box Ox

I know, it’s the lying New York Times. Let’s see if any Trumps, Kushner or Giuliani get a pre-emptive pardon before Mr Swamp Drainer is out!

Trump Has Discussed With Advisers Pardons for His 3 Eldest Children and Giuliani

“President Trump has discussed with advisers whether to grant pre-emptive pardons to his children, to his son-in-law and to his personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, and talked with Mr. Giuliani about pardoning him as recently as last week, according to two people briefed on the matter.”