Trump 2024!!

Box Ox

My vote for the next President of the United States. Even if it's just a vote for him during the Republican primary:

D1.jpeg

D2.jpeg

Box Ox

You obviously live in an open primary state.
Are you saying you have no use for any democrat that might run, of course unless running against Trump?
Or do you sit it out if Trump is the nominee?

I do indeed live in an open primary state. Can't vote for a Democrat who would support transing kids or late term abortion. So I do sit it out if Trump is the nominee and the Democratic Party hasn't strongly moderated down to, say, the typical European standards on those two issues by then.

floridays

I do indeed live in an open primary state. Can't vote for a Democrat who would support transing kids or late term abortion. So I do sit it out if Trump is the nominee and the Democratic Party hasn't strongly moderated down to, say, the typical European standards on those two issues by then.
It is part of the democrat platform, it is their DNA whether the nominee would agree with it or not.

His appointments would have to be in line with the party platform or even the democrat legislators wouldn't vote for confirmation.

Lets get real here. You are either on their bus or you aren't.

Box Ox

It is part of the democrat platform, it is their DNA whether the nominee would agree with it or not.

His appointments would have to be in line with the party platform or even the democrat legislators wouldn't vote for confirmation.

Lets get real here. You are either on their bus or you aren't.

I think I'm OK with being on neither party's bus if neither side can truly get its :censored2: together. I think a DeSantis Presidency would be a sign that the Republican Party has done so. And it'd be an easy choice for me.

well his second term was stolen from him so there is that.

Haven't heard that before. Tell me more. ;)

upschuck

After the way he acted after he lost, and the lunatics that acted on his behalf, <1% chance that I'd voted for Trump in 2024. I was personally surprised that he got as many votes as he did.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
After the way he acted after he lost, and the lunatics that acted on his behalf, <1% chance that I'd voted for Trump in 2024. I was personally surprised that he got as many votes as he did.
He didn't get that many legal votes. Lots of cheating and/or fraud on that side.

upschuck

He didn't get that many legal votes. Lots of cheating and/or fraud on that side.
So nobody believes that election was accurately "counted"? Then how count this be a legitimate president?

So you believe that ID's, limited mail in ballots, and electronic machines need to be required? Each of those would cut down on fraud.

newfie

. I think a DeSantis Presidency would be a sign that the Republican Party has done so.
the republican party is not cooking up plots to undermine a president with the help of the FBI.
the republican party is not sending government storm troopers to raid a former presidents house for something obama easily had and never returned.
the republican party is not holding a morning conference call with all members and the media to dicatate todays talking points and who they are to target that day .

instead of looking to smooth this over is there ever a level of governmental abuse where you finally get outraged?

newfie

since you believe he should have been so forgiving when his election was stolen from him then you won't mind if i come over and steal your house, car , wife and anything else you may value.

a tyranical government needs passive sheep like yourself who are indifferent to theft of your vote.

Box Ox

So you believe that ID's, limited mail in ballots, and electronic machines need to be required? Each of those would cut down on fraud.

Not unreasonable at all. @rickyb has to show ID whenever he votes for the communist favorite in Canada. Think voters in a lot of European countries have to show ID to vote as well.

the republican party is not sending government storm troopers to raid a former presidents house for something obama easily had and never returned.

Looking forward to hearing what's in the Mar-a-Lago search warrant. I've got no idea what the facts are on that.

upschuck

Not unreasonable at all. @rickyb has to show ID whenever he votes for the communist favorite in Canada. Think voters in a lot of European countries have to show ID to vote as well.
So, you think there was all this fraud, yet you want to do nothing to try and limit it, priceless.

upschuck

since you believe he should have been so forgiving when his election was stolen from him then you won't mind if i come over and steal your house, car , wife and anything else you may value.

a tyranical government needs passive sheep like yourself who are indifferent to theft of your vote.
So all the courts that republicans tried and failed to show fraud, were liberal puppets? Get real.

floridays

I think I'm OK with being on neither party's bus if neither side can truly get its :censored2: together. I think a DeSantis Presidency would be a sign that the Republican Party has done so. And it'd be an easy choice for me.
It is obvious the elected repubics, in large numbers did not support Trump, the people that put them in office obviously did.
The repubics threw up as many roadblocks as the democrats, which was a major reason Trump could not get many things done that he was elected to do.

I've said it many times, I am not a republican. I am registered as a republican exclusively to vote in primary elections. There is no way in hell I could vote for any democrat, I know the DNA. I do prefer to have the ability to vote for the best canidate in a primary however. My state does not have open primaries.

Be careful what you wish for, DeSantis is a nice Trump, he just knows how to get things done.