Truth vs Trump

Joe Nuno

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fake news
I think that's what you call an opinion piece.
I guess it's a pretty clever political strategy to label any unfavorable opinions about you as fake news, in an attempt to dismiss any kind of debate. I would agree it's not unbiased news, but hardly any news is, and I wouldn't describe anyone's genuine opinion as fake.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Fake news
I think that's what you call an opinion piece.
I guess it's a pretty clever political strategy to label any unfavorable opinions about you as fake news, in an attempt to dismiss any kind of debate. I would agree it's not unbiased news, but hardly any news is, and I wouldn't describe anyone's genuine opinion as fake.
You obviously thought a lot more about my post than I did!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it strange that the anti-Trump crowd compares him to Hitler .
Why ?
Because the democrats are following Hitler's playbook more than Trump is .
Hitler took away the general population's rights to bear arms , much like the democrats continue to do.
Trump is pro-guns .

All Trump has started to do is enforce laws that many democrats voted for and for enforcing the law they try to label him as Un-American .

It will be fine

I find it strange that the anti-Trump crowd compares him to Hitler .
Why ?
Because the democrats are following Hitler's playbook more than Trump is .
Hitler took away the general population's rights to bear arms , much like the democrats continue to do.
Trump is pro-guns .

All Trump has started to do is enforce laws that many democrats voted for and for enforcing the law they try to label him as Un-American .
What legislation was passed at the federal level to take away guns in the last 8 years?

It will be fine

rip van winkle has nothing on you
Obama signed 2 bills about guns. One allowed people to carry in national parks as long as they were following state carry laws for the state the park was in. The second allowed Amtrak passengers to have guns in their checked luggage.
That's it. The only laws about guns signed in the last 8 years. How do either of them restrict gun owners?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obama signed 2 bills about guns. One allowed people to carry in national parks as long as they were following state carry laws for the state the park was in. The second allowed Amtrak passengers to have guns in their checked luggage.
That's it. The only laws about guns signed in the last 8 years. How do either of them restrict gun owners?

You mean other than the ones who ride on trains and go to national parks?

newfie

the wording was cute in your question. it should have been phrased what legislation was Obama trying to get passed to take away your guns.

It will be fine

the wording was cute in your question. it should have been phrased what legislation was Obama trying to get passed to take away your guns.
Baba invoked Godwin and claimed the democrats are Nazis trying to disarm the population. This is easily demonstrably untrue. Just because the NRA tells you the big bad government is coming for your guns doesn't make it true. It makes you a sucker that keeps giving them money.
The debate on gun rights is over in this country. After a crazy man lit up an elementary school we as a society did nothing. We decided we were ok with that happening. It is an acceptable loss to the Bible Belt.

newfie

After a crazy man lit up an elementary school we as a society did nothing. We decided we were ok with that happening. It is an acceptable loss to the Bible Belt.

sure we did we created gun free zones to make it easier for crazies to enter our schools and shoot them up.

try that in Israel and a school teacher who has military training will pull out her gun and blow you away.

moreluck

golden ticket member
sure we did we created gun free zones to make it easier for crazies to enter our schools and shoot them up.

try that in Israel and a school teacher who has military training will pull out her gun and blow you away.
Every young person has to do the military thing....they are all trained!