Truth vs Trump

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Baba invoked Godwin and claimed the democrats are Nazis trying to disarm the population. This is easily demonstrably untrue. Just because the NRA tells you the big bad government is coming for your guns doesn't make it true. It makes you a sucker that keeps giving them money.
The debate on gun rights is over in this country. After a crazy man lit up an elementary school we as a society did nothing. We decided we were ok with that happening. It is an acceptable loss to the Bible Belt.
Obama instructed the SSA to remove guns from anyone who couldn't balance their own checkbooks .
Trump just ended that foolishness .

newfie

Let me repeat myself if you didn't understand the question. What president signed the bill and made it law?

let me repeat myself in case your didn't understand the answer your question is a bullschat question when every liberal president tries the same shenanigans.

newfie

It hurts for you to say it, doesn't it? It's ok snowflake, the pain will subside.

No I have no problem admitting that you are desperately hanging on to a losing argument. That statement will probably traumitize you therefore you should put on your vagina hat and seek comfort in your sanctuary room.

MAKAVELI

No I have no problem admitting that you are desperately hanging on to a losing argument. That statement will probably traumitize you therefore you should put on your vagina hat and seek comfort in your sanctuary room.
I might have a vagina hat but that's better than the set of big sweaty balls sitting on your forehead.:you_go_girl:

newfie

I might have a vagina hat but that's better than the set of big sweaty balls sitting on your forehead.:you_go_girl:

upload_2017-3-3_20-35-24.png