TSP 2024 officially over starting 3/1

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Our local told us they lost at arbitration. Driver got “lock in ride” did not “make his numbers” terminated and they took it all the way and he lost. Seems like BS but the local went from “we don’t recognize their numbers” to you better maintain their numbers. Anyone hear of this? I had multiple BA and all the shop stewards say this, all guys that used to say the opposite.
Dafuq

Brownwind

Who cares??? You only have 14 hours to work. 60 hours a week.

Follow the methods. Work safe and protect your reputation and the shield on your truck.

We’ve been through this

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
It is absolutely harassment. They will target drivers on routes with bad allowances and instead of admitting their numbers are wrong they will pressure the driver. It doesn't help much when a runner does that route and looks a lot better on paper by skipping lunch and breaks.
The guy who covered my route said “wow I can actually take breaks on your route.” Yeah you’re welcome buddy they put on 70 less than usual for me.

some1else

Banned
Some stewards are company yes men and will try to push that BS but if a grievance gets filed it should be an automatic win.
That’s the weird part these are all stewards and business agents that have said for at least the 20y i been here “we don’t recognize their numbers” now they are all singing a new tune.

10:30 resi

I don't believe that.

Where is this at.... and what Local ?
IMG-20231116-WA0004.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I saw them try that before about 15 years ago. It got immediately shot down at the JAC grievance panel.

It's just another intimidation tactic that they can't enforce.
You talking about a 3 day OJS if you file for 9.5? Standard procedure here.

10:30 resi

That’s the weird part these are all stewards and business agents that have said for at least the 20y i been here “we don’t recognize their numbers” now they are all singing a new tune.
Well if you were a steward and your BA told you they lost that case at panel what would you do other than try to inform the membership

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Who cares??? You only have 14 hours to work. 60 hours a week.

Follow the methods. Work safe and protect your reputation and the shield on your truck.

We’ve been through this
Yep…every union brother and sister better protect the almighty brown shield to the death all the while the corporation can continue to water the whole thing down. IE…the couple Christmas fiascos, waiting to settle the contract at the last minute, firing pregnant women for some BS reasoning, telling customers they can’t ship all their pkgs with brown…etc. etc.

some1else

Banned
Well if you were a steward and your BA told you they lost that case at panel what would you do other than try to inform the membership
Yeah i was saying that to confirm my rumor i dont blame the stewards. Just seems like another 639 only issue unless anyone on here can say their local has the same.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
SPC is another one of their worthless metrics. Not all stops are equal. For a while I was on a bid route they treated like a garbage spit. They would give me about 20 stops from another loop to meet their mandated stops per car and my planned day would go down even with more stops and miles because work from the other loop screwed up the allowances.
But I’m certain the onroad met you the next morning with a cheery “ What Happened yesterday?”