TSP 2024 officially over starting 3/1

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Not supposed to be but I have heard of them trying to do it before. Might depend on whether the local union lets them get away with it.

I saw them try that before about 15 years ago. It got immediately shot down at the JAC grievance panel.

It's just another intimidation tactic that they can't enforce.

oldngray

nowhere special
I saw them try that before about 15 years ago. It got immediately shot down at the JAC grievance panel.

It is absolutely harassment. They will target drivers on routes with bad allowances and instead of admitting their numbers are wrong they will pressure the driver. It doesn't help much when a runner does that route and looks a lot better on paper by skipping lunch and breaks.

oldngray

nowhere special
We were told SPC starting tomorrow No more TSP….file 9/5 get a lock in ride.
SPC is another one of their worthless metrics. Not all stops are equal. For a while I was on a bid route they treated like a garbage spit. They would give me about 20 stops from another loop to meet their mandated stops per car and my planned day would go down even with more stops and miles because work from the other loop screwed up the allowances.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
SPC is another one of their worthless metrics. Not all stops are equal. For a while I was on a bid route they treated like a garbage spit. They would give me about 20 stops from another loop to meet their mandated stops per car and my planned day would go down even with more stops and miles because work from the other loop screwed up the allowances.
They push it because it’s all they have.

some1else

Banned

Our local told us they lost at arbitration. Driver got “lock in ride” did not “make his numbers” terminated and they took it all the way and he lost. Seems like BS but the local went from “we don’t recognize their numbers” to you better maintain their numbers. Anyone hear of this? I had multiple BA and all the shop stewards say this, all guys that used to say the opposite.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Our local told us they lost at arbitration. Driver got “lock in ride” did not “make his numbers” terminated and they took it all the way and he lost. Seems like BS but the local went from “we don’t recognize their numbers” to you better maintain their numbers. Anyone hear of this? I had multiple BA and all the shop stewards say this, all guys that used to say the opposite.

I don't believe that.

Where is this at.... and what Local ?

Thebrownblob

They’ve never gotten one to stick here. They’ve tried several times and eventually all of it just goes in the trash.