Twilight sort duties.

Hello all. I worked peak season 2020 as a driver helper in Central NJ. Got laid off in Jan 21 then re-hired a few days ago to work on the twilight sort. What are the duties of the twilight sort? Thank you all in advance.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Hello all. I worked peak season 2020 as a driver helper in Central NJ. Got laid off in Jan 21 then re-hired a few days ago to work on the twilight sort. What are the duties of the twilight sort? Thank you all in advance.
Grunt work. Welcome to the suck.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Depends on the area and job you are assigned.

upser2020

Where im at the only real difference other than volume I've noticed with twilight is that at the end of the shift everything has to be purged since night sort only does local and a handful of states. I work in small sort if that matters.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Where im at the only real difference other than volume I've noticed with twilight is that at the end of the shift everything has to be purged since night sort only does local and a handful of states. I work in small sort if that matters.

are you a woman or have some kind of affliction?

I just finished my first week at twilight shift here in Central, NJ. My Sups are really cool to be honest. It's hard work and I have hard working co workers. I was told I'm getting a .50 cent raise on August 1, 2021 to $15 an hour. I can't complain I've made way less doing way more before I came to work at UPS. God is good! They also told me that if do good that in 6 months I can be promoted to driver.

I just finished my first week at twilight shift here in Central, NJ. My Sups are really cool to be honest. It's hard work and I have hard working co workers. I was told I'm getting a .50 cent raise on August 1, 2021 to $15 an hour. I can't complain I've made way less doing way more before I came to work at UPS. God is good! They also told me that if do good that in 6 months I can be promoted to driver.
tenor (1) (16).gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Yeah I think we get our raises in August so that sounds about right. To be honest, I stopped keeping track after I came up to feeders. The time it takes to become a driver is totally up to where you are and what the need is. When I started, the average wait for package was 10 years. It’s not like that anymore here. Keep your head down, put your time in, and leave work at work. Welcome to the circus, kid.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Remember to stretch