Twin hill uniforms. American Airlines class action

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That is not your call to make and may get a newbie who reads this and follows suit in to a lot of unnecessary trouble.

Oh, I have always reported to my supervisor everything to cover my tail. I'm not worried about getting fired over something minor. I think its crazy to call Liberty Mutual over a cracked side mirror or a tire rut. Most things like that are covered up by local management.

BTW, I am a very good driver, I have never hit anything in my personal car after driving for 44 years. I have bumped into a few things with a package car trying to work fast the last 33 years. I have 27 years safe driving at the present time. Dave, I thought you posted you are coming up on Circle of Honor, I hope you make it.

Future

Victory Ride
And this isn't something that needs to be negotiated in the contract....these uniforms are being made overseas and they have toxic chemicals which are irritating some people's skin.... we should have a voice in regards to this!!!
I have brought a lot of awareness of this situation in my building ....the past year ... many suffer from similar conditions that American Airline employees have encountered

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Dave, I thought you posted you are coming up on Circle of Honor, I hope you make it.
I'm not sure how many of my 24 years of package car driving have been considered safe, as those "awards" go straight in the trash.

Can't see wearing any patches if I make it.
No offense intended to those who feel a sense of pride by the accomplishment.
I just don't condone the Company's hypocrisy in regards to safety.

I know of at least one coworker that displays his safety awards in his "man cave".
Poor bastard.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Some of us take pride in our personal and professional accomplishments.

Others sell overpriced insurance with way too many disqualifiers to unsuspecting co-workers.
And all of those years are wiped away when a 23 year old kid is your sup, investigating a hit while parked in the back of a Kroger parking lot,because another 23 year old kid hits you while you’re inside eating lunch, determines you didn’t park far enough.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Some of us take pride in our personal and professional accomplishments.

Others sell overpriced insurance with way too many disqualifiers to unsuspecting co-workers.
Some of us, as stewards, have a front row seat of a view that sheep like you can't see.

You're one of those dorks who hang your safety awards, aren't you?...LOL!!!

You're cat must be so proud of you.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm not sure how many of my 24 years of package car driving have been considered safe, as those "awards" go straight in the trash.

Can't see wearing any patches if I make it.
No offense intended to those who feel a sense of pride by the accomplishment.
I just don't condone the Company's hypocrisy in regards to safety.

I know of at least one coworker that displays his safety awards in his "man cave".
Poor bastard.
I made Circle of Honor. Have yet to wear one of the shirts with the patch. I prefer those with the old shield and the Olympic rings.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Oh, I have always reported to my supervisor everything to cover my tail. I'm not worried about getting fired over something minor. I think its crazy to call Liberty Mutual over a cracked side mirror or a tire rut. Most things like that are covered up by local management.

It's funny how times change.

Crack a mirror "adjusting" it, minor rub mark not into the paint, bump a

mailbox turning around on a dead end street.... no big deal. Write it up

for automotive. Now, it seems management doesn't have that option anymore.

It all seemed to change when it went from accidents, to crashes.

I know of at least one coworker that displays his safety awards in his "man cave". Poor bastard.

LMAO.

Around here.... those don't make it past the first trash can. Unopened.

I'll be the first to admit, I've saved my "years of service" shadow box awards.

4 in total and approaching number 5. They sit in a closet collecting dust.

They will be hung and prominently displayed once I retire.

Just to say.... Ha Ha.... I beat you !!

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'll be the first to admit, I've saved my "years of service" shadow box awards.
I posted my 25 year service award in the plastic safety/wellness propaganda sleeves over one of the urinals in my locker room, where it remained for a month or more, until a high ranking visitor removed it and dressed down my center manager.

Subsequently, I'm in my 32nd year and have yet to receive my 30 year award.

It's very hurtful.

~Bbbl~™

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I posted my 25 year service award in the plastic safety/wellness propaganda sleeves over one of the urinals in my locker room, where it remained for a month or more, until a high ranking visitor removed it and dressed down my center manager.

It's very hurtful.

~Bbbl~™
When you finally receive that 30 year award send it to me and I'll mount it in my package car. I will honor your accomplishment as I fill my pee bottle.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ssomeone told me even if trees scratch the truck, thats considered an accident. Is that true?
No it's not true... don't listen to that fool....if you take a treebranch off and it opens up the top of the roof, then yes that would be an accident....some "scratches" on the side of a truck ... no way....

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Nope...the mile high club is what he meant...
images

Coldworld

60 months and counting

It's very hurtful.

~Bbbl~™
Did you get to pick something out of the catalog for your 25year??