Two words

floridays

He allowed 11 runs in his postseason career! 8-1 with 42 postseason saves, 21 walks, 110 strikeouts, 0.70 ERA, under the playoff magnifying glass!!!!!

We're agreed, overrated SMH

Mariano Rivera is baseball's 42, period, the best was the last to wear the number. Period.

Sorry Inde, report me!

floridays

He allowed 11 runs in his postseason career! 8-1 with 42 postseason saves, 21 walks, 110 strikeouts, 0.70 ERA, under the playoff magnifying glass!!!!!

Sorry Inde, report me!

Mariano Rivera is baseball's 42, period, the best was the last to wear the number. Period.

Sorry, report me also.

floridays

Remind us again what barriers he broke.
Right, his wasn't because of the color of his skin. My estimation is based on a career of accomplishments. I got it Robinson was a first, I'm sure if he was alive he would agree Rivera was the greatest 42 to put on a baseball jersey. Robinson, first black to play in major leagues, he wasn't even the greatest negro league player.

Sorry again, won't happen again.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Right, his wasn't because of the color of his skin. My estimation is based on a career of accomplishments. I got it Robinson was a first, I'm sure if he was alive he would agree Rivera was the greatest 42 to put on a baseball jersey. Robinson, first black to play in major leagues, he wasn't even the greatest negro league player.

Sorry again, won't happen again.

There should be a separate category for part time players.