Two MEANJ sleeper drivers passed away

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You can be the best driver in the world but you only have to be wrong once
Absolutely on this ,, in feeders , you do so much thinking for other motorist , you need to be on your A game constantly, your instincts and quick decisions most likely saves a life and serious accident I'd say almost daily , you get a sense of what other vehicle will do before it happens , takes a few yrs to gain all this , but you do it long enough ,, becomes automatic to you !

Absolutely on this ,, in feeders , you do so much thinking for other motorist , you need to be on your A game constantly, your instincts and quick decisions most likely saves a life and serious accident I'd say almost daily , you get a sense of what other vehicle will do before it happens , takes a few yrs to gain all this , but you do it long enough ,, becomes automatic to you !
People drive like :censored2:s

Family

Possible the best post ever written in these hallowed forums.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You don't know what your talking

If you're management, why are team drivers not given the opportunity to follow their work to the new automated facilities were many of the runs are being added?
It’s very hard to prove if it’s your work or not. If it wasn’t built there, problems. If the other local is looking at layoffs for their feeder drivers, sometimes problems.

Family

It’s very hard to prove if it’s your work or not. If it wasn’t built there, problems. If the other local is looking at layoffs for their feeder drivers, sometimes problems.
Lots of teamsters falling through the cracks. If you have volunteers why not make it happen? Ridiculous

Johney

Damn that really sucks.
Nobody goes to work thinking you're going to die today
IMG_2430.jpeg

No they don’t