u kiddin me

S

steward175

HOPE THESE GUYS ARE UNION
E-MAIL I RECIEVED

Hello Friend,

If you're still looking for a real Home Based Business I'm pretty sure you'll like what we've got.

How would you like to make $75 per hour processing
FedEX and UPS refunds from your home computer.
If you're anything like most people I talk to, you'd love to work from home if the business was REAL.

Well, this is the REAL DEAL...
...click on the link below to access the FREE REPORT!
Click Here Now!

Thanks for your time,
The Overnight Recovery Software Staff

P.S. I want to assure you this opportunity has NOTHING to do with MLM, internet marketing, affiliate programs, or any goofy scheme where you're required to recruit or sell anything -- it's simply an incredible business
that's made possible by a closely guarded SECRET of the shipping industry.

O

over70lbpkg

I know someone that actually bought this crap...software was not at all user friendly, very difficult to work with. They also neglect to tell you that YOU have to go out and get your own customers. Looks like, sounds like and smells like a scam!

U

upslocal480

<font color="0000ff">I've found out through several sources that this DOES work out well if you have 3 things: 1) an above average computer 2) have some degree of computer literacy (so you can understand the software) 3) willingess to get out and find your own customers. I think someone that works in sales for UPS would do well with this because that is the core of their job already. </font>

U

upsdude

It is a scam and you would be in direct violation of this...........

The UPS package tracking systems accessed via this Web Site (the "Tracking Systems") and tracking information obtained through this Web Site (the "Information") are the private property of UPS. UPS authorizes you to use the Tracking Systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for you to UPS for delivery and for no other purpose. Without limitation, you are not authorized to make the Information available on any web site or otherwise reproduce, distribute, copy, store, use or sell the Information for commercial gain without the express written consent of UPS. This is a personal service, thus your right to use the Tracking Systems or Information is non-assignable. Any access or use that is inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.

H

hehehe

dont get your panties in a wad upsdude we all know its a scam...ghezzz

U

upsdude

"dont get your panties in a wad upsdude we all know its a scam...ghezzz"

hehehe......

No panties here my friend. Yes, I know its a scam, we all do. The folks Ive talked to on my route that have received the email believe it.

U

upslocal480

It's only a scam if you get caught
biggrin.gif
People have and will continue to make money from this if they really want to but I think I'll steer clear of it.

R

rushfan

I had some goofball ask me how many packages we deliver late each day. I told him, "who knows". He told me about this "new business opportunity" (scam) where he could earn up to 100k a year tracking fedex and ups late deliveries.

I asked him how much will he be loosing (paying) to the company for information. He didn't want to tell me-he thought I would take the idea.

R

rushfan

Just checked out the website. The maroon was quoting to me word for word from the website.

Only people making a buck is this website.

Sure there are legitimate ways to make money, but I'm a skeptic when it comes to mail order, multi-level marketing scams.