U.S. Economy Trends Downward After Democrats Win the House

bacha29

The overseas markets are down tonight Looks like another bad day on Wall Street tomorrow. The volatility is driven by uncertainty and it's source is easy to find.

vantexan

Sure, you can read Melville, but if you don’t get it, you don’t get it.
And you of course are the fount of all knowledge and understanding. You know I support conservative policies because I can see with my own eyes what liberal policies have done to this country.

bacha29

And you of course are the fount of all knowledge and understanding. You know I support conservative policies because I can see with my own eyes what liberal policies have done to this country.
Yea, like Social Security Medicare and Medicaid.....And you'll have your hand out sucking up every dime you can get from them and every other program you can enroll in while demonizing the programs you can't collect from. And you call yourself a "conservative".....Hahahahaha!!. Like today's pseudo conservative,you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk because the trail is too steep and rocky.
And don't give me this.."well. I paid into them" BS. Why? Because somebody had to put their political balls on the anvil and risk it all to get it passed and it sure as hell wasn't a Republican.

newfie

Yea, like Social Security Medicare and Medicaid.....And you'll have your hand out sucking up every dime you can get from them and every other program you can enroll in while demonizing the programs you can't collect from. And you call yourself a "conservative".....Hahahahaha!!. Like today's pseudo conservative,you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk because the trail is too steep and rocky.
And don't give me this.."well. I paid into them" BS. Why? Because somebody had to put their political balls on the anvil and risk it all to get it passed and it sure as hell wasn't a Republican.

forced government ponzi schemes.

bacha29

forced government ponzi schemes.
Right . Just like Taft Hartley and collective bargaining which has created a closed labor market from which you have benefited for years. Just like Van Texan you too are a selective conservative bashing every Democrat sponsored program initiative you can't collect from or personally benefit.

vantexan

How about policies that encourage young, healthy adults to be dependent on government handouts? Destroying families in the process.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Right . Just like Taft Hartley and collective bargaining which has created a closed labor market from which you have benefited for years.
Just like Van Texan you too are a selective conservative bashing every Democrat sponsored program initiative you can't collect from or personally benefit.
A Straw Man logical fallacy.
- In the straw man fallacy, someone attacks a position the opponent doesn’t really hold. Instead of contending with the actual argument, he or she instead attacks the equivalent of a lifeless bundle of straw.

An example of an ad hominem logical fallacy.
- Instead of advancing good sound reasoning, ad hominemsreplace logical argumentation with attack-language unrelated to the truth of the matter.

rickyb

Markets Tumble After Democrats Take House

The day after the Democrat's Blue Ripple in Election 2018 markets reacted negatively and can't gain any traction with the Democrat takeover of the US House looming on the near horizon.

View attachment 225747
i think most americans are so economically and historically illiterate that they will blame whatever president is in power for the current economy.

so for example bill clinton was at least partly responsible for the 2008 financial crisis. but im sure alot of americans dont know that.

drive in drive out i believe did a really good correllation graph between nicholas cage movies and something else.

rickyb

as it should be. Democrats as demonstrated here hate a growing economy.
growing the economy is about as idiotic as growing cancer.

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dollar Chasing said:
I thought you were doing everyone a favor and leaving this place ...
An example of an ad hominem attack.
In logic and rhetoric, personal attacks are called ad hominems. Ad hominem is Latin for “against the man.” Instead of advancing good sound reasoning,
ad hominems replace logical argumentation with attack-language unrelated to the truth of the matter.

I did not copy your entire post as your's most likely and should be deleted.

Dollar Chasing

An example of an ad hominem attack.
In logic and rhetoric, personal attacks are called ad hominems. Ad hominem is Latin for “against the man.” Instead of advancing good sound reasoning,
ad hominems replace logical argumentation with attack-language unrelated to the truth of the matter.

I did not copy your entire post as your's most likely and should be deleted.
Blah blah blah. Cancer never really leaves people, just waits to torment at another time.

newfie

Right . Just like Taft Hartley and collective bargaining which has created a closed labor market from which you have benefited for years. Just like Van Texan you too are a selective conservative bashing every Democrat sponsored program initiative you can't collect from or
personally benefit.

Forced Ponzi schemes