U.S. Economy Trends Downward After Democrats Win the House

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Markets Tumble After Democrats Take House

The day after the Democrat's Blue Ripple in Election 2018 markets reacted negatively and can't gain any traction with the Democrat takeover of the US House looming on the near horizon.

View attachment 225747

They haven't been seated yet, this is all on the economy killing republicans. Looks like Trump is going to pull a Bush. Inherent a strong economy, and completely friend* it up so the Democrats will have to fix it again

Turdferguson

Just a turd
PS - I got sucked in once ... ain't gonna happen again.
tenor (18).gif

bacha29

It's okay for retirees who've paid in to receive benefits. It's the law.
That's the point. If GOP opposition had prevailed the Democrat sponsored law you cling to wouldn't be there today for you. By your own admission you say that age and health issues are catching up with you resulting in your growing ability to keep up with younger people in a labor intensive work environment. Those programs are there for you to help the unpleasant facts of life you now face.

bacha29

Forced Ponzi schemes
Ah,so collective bargaining is in your opinion a Ponzi scheme? Ok. Ponzi schemes are illegal so we must end collective bargaining opening up the closed labor market you enjoy to open and competitive market forces. That's democracy, capitalism and the American way. I've met scores like you Newf. People who want it both ways. They want to bash and demonize liberals while demanding continued full and unrestricted access to all Democrat sponsored legislation that will better their own lives.
Personally I find your comments amusing but when it comes to your hypocrisy others may not find them amusing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a good example of a Democrat ruining just one city's economy.

Everyone recall when Obama said that people should stop going to Las Vegas ?
Overnight conventions were canceled.
And the ripple downward began.
Las Vegas went from a boom town to issuing layoffs.
The whole infrastructure crashed.

bacha29

Here's a good example of a Democrat ruining just one city's economy.

Everyone recall when Obama said that people should stop going to Las Vegas ?
Overnight conventions were canceled.
And the ripple downward began.
Las Vegas went from a boom town to issuing layoffs.
The whole infrastructure crashed.
Shoe me the date time and place when he said this. I'll want to check it out.

Sportello

Feb, 2010:

Speaking about the economy at an event in New Hampshire, Mr Obama told Americans:

“When times are tough, you tighten your belts. You don’t go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage. You don’t blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you’re trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices.”

floridays

Feb, 2010:

Speaking about the economy at an event in New Hampshire, Mr Obama told Americans:

“When times are tough, you tighten your belts. You don’t go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage. You don’t blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you’re trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices.”
Taken from the man that expanded the national debt more than all previous presidents combined. Nice one.

newfie

Yea, like Social Security Medicare and Medicaid.....And you'll have your hand out sucking up every dime you can get from them and every other program you can enroll in while demonizing the programs you can't collect from. And you call yourself a "conservative".....Hahahahaha!!. Like today's pseudo conservative,you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk because the trail is too steep and rocky.
And don't give me this.."well. I paid into them" BS. Why? Because somebody had to put their political balls on the anvil and risk it all to get it passed and it sure as hell wasn't a Republican.

End them and give me back the money they stole from me

newfie

Feb, 2010:

What Obama failed to say was he was creating those tough times

newfie

Ah,so collective bargaining is in your opinion a Ponzi scheme? Ok. Ponzi schemes are illegal so we must end collective bargaining opening up the closed labor market you enjoy to open and competitive market forces. That's democracy, capitalism and the American way. I've met scores like you Newf. People who want it both ways. They want to bash and demonize liberals while demanding continued full and unrestricted access to all Democrat sponsored legislation that will better their own lives.
Personally I find your comments amusing but when it comes to your hypocrisy others may not find them amusing.
I've never been a fan of collective bargaining , what else you got?

bacha29

Market finished up . What else you got Debbie?
Take not of what day I posted that comment.....Sunday December 3rd. Oh by the way to market today actually finished down. The only exchange that finished up was the NASDAQ and it was only up slightly.

bacha29

Taken from the man that expanded the national debt more than all previous presidents combined. Nice one.
The 2017-2018 US Fiscal year which ended on September 30 2018 resulted in a deficit of more than 800 billion dollars one third higher than the previous year's deficit . Obama's deficit occurred during the worst recession in 80 years. The country according to Trump is now booming yet the deficit which is now his deficit is climbing . Perhaps it might in part be attributable to the 21 trillion in unaccounted for defense spending?

vantexan

The 2017-2018 US Fiscal year which ended on September 30 2018 resulted in a deficit of more than 800 billion dollars one third higher than the previous year's deficit . Obama's deficit occurred during the worst recession in 80 years. The country according to Trump is now booming yet the deficit which is now his deficit is climbing . Perhaps it might in part be attributable to the 21 trillion in unaccounted for defense spending?
I saw that the NY Times said it was accounting irregularities but at the end of the day there was no missing $21 Trillion. Another false canard.