U.S. Economy Trends Downward After Democrats Win the House

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Markets Tumble After Democrats Take House

The day after the Democrat's Blue Ripple in Election 2018 markets reacted negatively and can't gain any traction with the Democrat takeover of the US House looming on the near horizon.

Markets Tumble After Democrats Take House.jpg

BrownArmy

as it should be. Democrats as demonstrated here hate a growing economy.

What an illiterate statement.

As if Democrats ‘literally’ hate a growing economy.

I know you don’t like Democrats, but try and make a cogent argument instead of spewing nonsense.

Please.

BrownArmy

You mean like you do when talking about Trump?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not shy about my complete disdain for the Donald.

I guess my question for you would be, what’s it gonna take for you to get off the sidelines and realize that he’s a neo-fascist, and whatever your portfolio is doing, that’s irrelevant, Trump is doing his level best to destroy the fabric of what makes this country the most bestest country EVAH.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m not shy about my complete disdain for the Donald.

I guess my question for you would be, what’s it gonna take for you to get off the sidelines and realize that he’s a neo-fascist, and whatever your portfolio is doing, that’s irrelevant, Trump is doing his level best to destroy the fabric of what makes this country the most bestest country EVAH.
I didn't get off the sidelines when Obama was President ... I thought he had Fascist tendencies as did many other people.
I did the same under Obama as I do now under Trump ... make fun of the nitwits who believe any made up story against the President.
Few made a cogent argument instead of spewing nonsense.

The Obama Birthers were just as goofy as the Russian Collusion Trumpsters.

PM Baba gounj and ask him how much fun I made of him and the silly Birther crap.

PS - I got sucked in once ... ain't gonna happen again.

BrownArmy

I didn't get off the sidelines when Obama was President ... I thought he had Fascist tendencies as did many other people.
I did the same under Obama as I do now under Trump ... make fun of the nitwits who believe any made up story against the President.
Few made a cogent argument instead of spewing nonsense.

The Obama Birthers were just as goofy as the Russian Collusion Trumpsters.

PM Baba gounj and ask him how much fun I made of him and the silly Birther crap.

PS - I got sucked in once ... ain't gonna happen again.

Yah, yah, fair enough, although I’m not sure there is any fair comparison to be made between Obama and Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yah, yah, fair enough, although I’m not sure there is any fair comparison to be made between Obama and Trump.
Or between GHBush and Trump but the MSM did it anyway for the last week.

As for Obama ... he is more booksmart than Trump, no doubt.
As for Trump ... he knows how to get things done, one might say savvy.

vantexan

Or between GHBush and Trump but the MSM did it anyway for the last week.

As for Obama ... he is more booksmart than Trump, no doubt.
As for Trump ... he knows how to get things done, one might say savvy.
How is he smarter than Trump? He took his teleprompter literally everywhere. Called a Navy corpsman a "corpse" man. He gave an eloquent speech, but doubtful he wrote them. And he sure didn't grow the economy.