ugly drivers do not enter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ugly but hung well.
image.jpg

BrownTexas

If they are cute, I don't mind it. It's the bigger gals that I don't like being touched by. I will joke around with them all day, but lets keep our hands off the merchandise.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
With it being shorts season again I'm getting all kinds of comments/flirts. A pretty hot chick this morning said "You have great legs, now you need a tan on them. I have self tanner in my purse. Come into the other room and ill rub it on. Tell me how high you want me to go up your shorts." I tapped my wedding ring on the desk twice, smiled and handed her the diad. She frowned. I have a gut so not sure why the girls get worked up.

A man with a big tool needs a roof over it to keep it dry.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have never been groped but many years ago I delivered to a very posh nail salon/lingerie shop in an upscale town. They got lots of COD's so I would always wind up being in there for a few minutes waiting for checks. There were usually several middle age women sitting in there getting their nails done while they got hammered on expensive wine, and the sight of me standing there next to the racks of lingerie would get them talking and making all sorts of flirty and horny remarks. It was funny at first, but after awhile it stopped being funny and I started understanding how women must feel when a bunch of men are making inappropriate sexual comments about them.

Box Ox

The ladies would probably tell me I was asking for it the way I was looking in that uniform if I ever said anything.

clean hairy

A guy in a Business grabs a Female Drivers butt, I would guess within a matter of minutes the Cops would be there, and the guy would be headed off to jail, and not spenfing the night in his own bed.
Hopefully his cellmate does not think he is cute!
Personally, if a Woman starts making inappropriate comments, I ask if she would appreciate a Customer coming in speaking to her the way she is speaking to me?
Never have a problem after pointing that out!