UK closer to ending private autos.....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We have a group that like to ride around of my town, in the early morning where one bikes ahead at every intersection to scream out "Clear".
So the others will not have to stop at the posted STOP signs and they can continue to race thru town.
Buttholes

PT Car Washer

We have a group that like to ride around of my town, in the early morning where one bikes ahead at every intersection to scream out "Clear".
So the others will not have to stop at the posted STOP signs and they can continue to race thru town.
I have seen motorcycle groups do the same thing. Two bikes will block traffic at intersections so the group can stay together.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Massachusetts, bicycle riders are required to obey all traffic requirements because they are classified as Motor Vehicles.
The person who is riding the bike is the motor.
DWI or another traffic offense while on a bike is handled the same as if you were in a car.
And yes, your insurance rates will go up, just the same.

{ DWI, DUI on a boat is also handled the same way }

oldngray

nowhere special
In Massachusetts, bicycle riders are required to obey all traffic requirements because they are classified as Motor Vehicles.
The person who is riding the bike is the motor.
DWI or another traffic offense while on a bike is handled the same as if you were in a car.
And yes, your insurance rates will go up, just the same.

{ DWI, DUI on a boat is also handled the same way }
Which is good but the problem is too many of those people only care about traffic laws when it benefits them and usually ignore them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Which is good but the problem is too many of those people only care about traffic laws when it benefits them and usually ignore them.
The City of Cambridge MA issues a couple of hundred bike violation tickets ever year.
Most others only after someone dies.

quad decade guy

I have seen motorcycle groups do the same thing. Two bikes will block traffic at intersections so the group can stay together.
Going through those illegal road blocks anyway(as in weaving through them) makes for an interesting drive home.....gets some interesting hand gestures too. Colorful language.....I've heard. Does make a point.

And I'm a motorcycle rider too. Not a "biker" though.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I ride my electric bike nearly everyday. I really enjoy it.
The electricity to charge my electric bike comes from a nuke plant.
Does this make me some kind of green liberal? I worry sometimes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I ride my electric bike nearly everyday. I really enjoy it.
The electricity to charge my electric bike comes from a nuke plant.
Does this make me some kind of green liberal? I worry sometimes.
As well you should, pinko. Lol
Fluffy loves you though.

Last edited:

quad decade guy

You must make a lot of friends.
With biker gangs.....uh no.

Just yesterday, was in a 4 lane divided road. Nice day. Top down. Witch behind me riding my butt because I was going the speed limit in a work zone. She was livid. I kept my legal speed and didn't budge. I did acknowledge her by double sign language. She looked about 70. I didn't make friends with her either.

Shrug.