Unable to see my paychek

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I don't know if its me or every one else too. are you able to see it? I am planing to go back to papers permanently
I never left paper statements, even with direct deposit. In fact I insisted on being the named grievant when they tried to cease the "pay advice" stubs.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I never left paper statements, even with direct deposit. In fact I insisted on being the named grievant when they tried to cease the "pay advice" stubs.
A lot easier to sneak buy "mistakes" in payroll without a paper copy, this is why I still get mine even with DD.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A lot easier to sneak buy "mistakes" in payroll without a paper copy, this is why I still get mine even with DD.

You do realize that the paper copy you old timers can't seem to let go is the very same that you will find on upsers.com every Thursday morning. If you do have a payroll error all you have to do is print the online pay stub, highlight the error(s) and submit it to your mgt team so that they can start getting the error(s) resolved.

Our mall driver has taken charge of passing out the paystubs each Thursday morning. I laugh to myself whenever the stubs don't make it to the center before driver start time.

Paperless direct is the only way to go.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You do realize that the paper copy you old timers can't seem to let go is the very same that you will find on upsers.com every Thursday morning. If you do have a payroll error all you have to do is print the online pay stub, highlight the error(s) and submit it to your mgt team so that they can start getting the error(s) resolved.

Our mall driver has taken charge of passing out the paystubs each Thursday morning. I laugh to myself whenever the stubs don't make it to the center before driver start time.

Paperless direct is the only way to go.
And you also realize that a paper check never "goes down" unexpectedly? Feel free to search the threads about "I can't log on to see my check; I can't get on UPSers.com at all". I'm also trying to think of one single con to having it physically in my hand.

texan

It was a 7 hour server needed rebooted moment.

I love when it takes them 7 hours to decide reboot the server
to fix things.

Paycheck view was up after the 9 minute reboot time Thursday.

Sigh...