Unauthorized leave of absence

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Why?

Fill in the blanks now on how you screwed up...

You know...

So we don't have to be called jerks for bashing you on multiple pages before you give up the rest.

Hope this helps

rod

Retired 22 years
Can the company force you to resign by a Unauthorized leave of absence? or do they have to fire you for an unauthorized leave of absence?
You though they wouldn't notice you gone or you just didn't care? The company can do what ever they want. What they can get to stick is a different matter.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Can the company force you to resign by a Unauthorized leave of absence? or do they have to fire you for an unauthorized leave of absence?
I read your other thread.

This is not the right workplace for you. And that's after hearing you give your side of the story.

I wish you all the best, but I think you should get the mental evaluation that your management team is telling you to get.
You are clearly highly unhappy and combative with the union, your managers, and your coworkers.

This is not where you need to be in your life right now.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I read your other thread.

This is not the right workplace for you. And that's after hearing you give your side of the story.

I wish you all the best, but I think you should get the mental evaluation that your management team is telling you to get.
You are clearly highly unhappy and combative with the union, your managers, and your coworkers.

This is not where you need to be in your life right now.
He ain't combative...

He's on the webz crying

542thruNthru

Quit beating around the bush what’d you do
He had a accident and was too "distraught" to continue the route.

I'd bet money he was put on a route he didn't like and when he had the accident tried to take advantage of it by refusing to continue because of "safety" reasons.

Now the company is forcing him to take a mental examination to return to duty and he's refusing because his center manager will see the results.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He ain't combative...

He's on the webz crying
flood.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He had a accident and was too "distraught" to continue the route.

I'd bet money he was put on a route he didn't like and when he had the accident tried to take advantage of it by refusing to continue because of "safety" reasons.

Now the company is forcing him to take a mental examination to return to duty and he's refusing because his center manager will see the results.
Why would his center mgr need to see them. whip those hippa rules out and wave them in his face unless he’s also a medical professional Which the way some center manager’s act
they think they are

542thruNthru

Why would his center mgr need to see them. whip those hippa rules out and wave them in his face unless he’s also a medical professional Which the way some center manager’s act
they think they are
Sharing the results is normal. So can someone claim HIPAA on a drug test?