Unauthorized leave of absence

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm mentally imbalanced ,,,, wife says I don't listen and I am childish and poor taste in sick humor ,,, and have lasted here for years , along with the rest of you fruitcakes ,,, still here !

I read your other thread.

This is not the right workplace for you. And that's after hearing you give your side of the story.

I wish you all the best, but I think you should get the mental evaluation that your management team is telling you to get.
You are clearly highly unhappy and combative with the union, your managers, and your coworkers.

This is not where you need to be in your life right now.
I already took one, but they didn't like the results so they want me to go to a different doctor. but they hand picked the first doctor I went to

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Everyday we have employees who :censored2: on the bathroom floor and then they quit the job, they need to be fired

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Not even really a accident. Sounds like he just got struck. The tow truck came and pulled him free.
I would not be surprised if they stonewalled the case as an accident on their end regardless. tire marks, public roads, breakdowns as a form of acceptable wear don't seem to matter anymore. if it's visible or someone notices something invisible (damage to reputation, they would argue), it's fair game. At some point you have to work for yourself rather than for the company's version of safety recognition.

Kid just needs to call the local phone number and get assistance in next steps, filing the appropriate stuff on time, that's it. If they have some dumb political compass that prevents them from seeking out help from a union than I don't know what to say.

I'm just reading tea leaves here... but if the center manager wants him to check out his mental health, It sounds to me like they still want to keep him around.

EDIT: I read on the other post that management wanted him to complete his route and did not charge him with an accident, but then the driver chose to claim the exact opposite??? I mean feel free to record what happened but if they give you a free pass then take it because they are incredibly rare these days.

Last edited:

Back From Break
EDIT: I read on the other post that management wanted him to complete his route and did not charge him with an accident, but then the driver chose to claim the exact opposite??? I mean feel free to record what happened but if they give you a free pass then take it because they are incredibly rare these days.

He refused to leave until management came out to the scene.

Later that day I got into an accident. Management attempted to hide the accident and force me to keep working. I expressed that I would not be leaving the scene of the accident and that they needed to come out to the scene. They attempted, multiple times to coerce me into leaving the scene and completing the day, but I refused. They made we wait out in the cold for 2 hours and 15 minutes before Management came to the scene.