Uniform question

W

wamboyil

Hello-

I have a rather unusual request. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could obtain any United Parcel Service (UPS) apparel for men. I am trying to locate authentic UPS uniform items for a Halloween costume, and I would like to find shorts (34 or 36 W), socks, a short-sleeved button-down shirt (M or L), and a hat. If anyone knows where I can obtain these items (new or used) please let me know. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Walt Mueller

R

retired

icon304.gif
I would hope that no one would ever sell you a uniform for any reason. We've all heard of the robberies and violent crimes committed by thugs wearing UPS uniforms. These items should never be sold to the public. Sorry Walt!

W

workinman

Scary thought, If this guy, or any one for that matter could obtain such a thing on ebay...our center has been warned by the FBI to be careful to not let your uniforms out of your sight, in case they should fall into the hands of a terrorist, and have easy access into some of the places we deliver, posing as adriver. Unless you have a good friend at ups there Mr. Mueller, I hope you don't get what your looking for.
icon304.gif

V

vgpa

Sorry, you're about 2 yrs. to late. I discarded brand new uniforms, jackets, vests, etc., never even worn. Actually, they never made it to the dumps because the garbage men took them.
icon45.gif

U

upsdude

Call me crazy I guess. I cut up my old hats into little pieces before I throw them away. I do the same thing with shirts.

U

upsdawg

It is a very scary situation!! If you go to EBAY on any given day you can purchase a UPS uniform--it might not be the size you are looking for--but there are shirts--long sleeve as well as short----pants--shorts--socks--hats----you name it and it is there!!!

I hope that this is something that is discontinued because of the ramifications that UPS could be exposed to but I think that it is somethinng that is being sold on the free market and it is out of control !!