Uniforms

AKCoverMan

Just got an order of new browns in. Pants were Twin Hills but the three shirts were good old Riversides! Are we switching back to Riverside? I hope so, the Twin Hills stuff is worn out after three months.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Not sure who is giving us uniforms now, but.

I wish UPS would at least let us buy YES buy good winter clothing, I am so sick of being told I cant wear something that actually keeps me warm and I can work in.

Nope better to freeze me, please dont let me have any rain gear I work so much faster when I am soaking wet.

AKCoverMan

Not sure who is giving us uniforms now, but.

I wish UPS would at least let us buy YES buy good winter clothing, I am so sick of being told I cant wear something that actually keeps me warm and I can work in.

Nope better to freeze me, please dont let me have any rain gear I work so much faster when I am soaking wet.

Nod in agreement, take off your rain gear, drive to your first stop, put it back on. If you get observed, let them write you up. Love to be at a panel where they are trying to fire you for keeping yourself dry and/or warm.

Same thing goes for idle time in the winter. If I need the heat I will idle during break. Soon as its warm I will shut down. Not worried about telematics.