uniforms

UPeopleSuck

B7C7E6D1-33E6-4FC7-9ED2-D09D1929B1BE.jpeg

Future UPS preload uniforms

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The business model for inside workers (especially part timers), is to continually replace them with new seasonals that come in. Management's real plan, which they dont tell you, is to ride all the workers really hard to make them quit before the end of probation or before the start of when benefits kick in, then continually replace them. Rinse and repeat. When all they care about is volume, inside workers are replaceable, and uniforms would be a waste of money. Thats why hub turnover is quick and all the loads suck.

Cliff notes version----PTers are disposable labor.

MrBates

IMO UPS should provide internal workers with uniforms. I would feel more proud to work at UPS if I was wearing a uniform.

Actually the closest thing to a uniform is when all the inside workers wore their Union Local 177 T shirts one day. It was quite a sight.

But if you really prefer the uniform with UPS on it, start driving or join the dark side of the force.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I told you they all should have UPS elf suits with flashing beacons on their heads like the minion fireman. It’s a busy hub and their safety and visibility is key. Electric UPS collars that shock them when they place a package on the wrong shelf.

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

I told you they all should have UPS elf suits with flashing beacons on their heads like the minion fireman. It’s a busy hub and their safety and visibility is key. Electric UPS collars that shock them when they place a package on the wrong shelf.
Shock when they take a break early... take an extra break... take a long break... take too many bathroom breaks...

Lol oh my bad that’s the electronic chip sign off package. The shock collar is for those that refuse to sign off on some new/re-enforced policy paper.