Union delinquent?

Think @Poop Head is being facetious with the Italian there. True to his name.

In right to work states you have a choice. And seasonals don’t pay union initiation fees or dues.

I’d personally prefer to be in a non-RTW situation where the local is stronger but seasonals don’t have to pay union initiation fees or dues.
I believe the Union is stronger in RTW states because the members want to be involved and the Union leadership is held accountable. Either way it is the members that give the Union its strength.

BJacs1822

In right to work states you have a choice. And seasonals don’t pay union initiation fees or dues.

I’d personally prefer to be in a non-RTW situation where the local is stronger but seasonals don’t have to pay union initiation fees or dues.

BJacs1822

Man. That would’ve saved some money. I think I had $20 in initiation fees every week

Karma...

they will probably make you an offer you shouldn't refuse........when offered a lift dont sit in the front seat with 2 people behind you in the back seat

Yolo

Some locals would have just drained your entire last paycheck and told you to eat a dick. So you kinda lucked out by just getting a bill.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Some locals would have just drained your entire last paycheck and told you to eat a dick. So you kinda lucked out by just getting a bill.
Just pay the bill on time. Otherwise,maybe, Moose and Rocco will pick you up and have you fitted for a pair of cement shoes..

BJacs1822

How is a $340 bill lucking out when I haven’t worked there in 3 weeks? And that’s far more than my last check as it has just 3 days on it so.

Yolo

Sorry I was being sarcastic. A good local would refund any initiation fees you paid. Or help you find another tramster gig.

clean hairy

It sounds like UPS told the union you were permanent and so the union is looking to collect initiation fees. So I'm sure if you call them and let them know you don't work there and were seasonal it will all disappear.
They tell the union OP is permanent when they are not?
Shocking to claim management would not speak the truth!

brownIEman

They tell the union OP is permanent when they are not?
Shocking to claim management would not speak the truth!

you are making an assumption here that is most likely incorrect.
I don't think the local in question cares that he's seasonal, they want their full initiation and dues regardless.

Now, management would gladly mislead the local no don't, but there's no possible percentage for the company in lying about who's a seasonal or not so I don't see any motivation for it here

Poop Head

Judge me.
How is a $340 bill lucking out when I haven’t worked there in 3 weeks? And that’s far more than my last check as it has just 3 days on it so.
$340
Or

Crutches_045-705x705.png