Union holding monthly fee from pension paycheck

Maplewood

Hi, Im about to retire. My coworkers who already retired are complaining that the union is still holding $70 of their pension paycheck. Anyone knows anything about this issue?? Thanks

If you are under age 65 then the $70 could be for early retires medical but that would be a hell of a bargain. It would be more likely that aged 65 or over are paying $70 premium after their Medicare part B has kicked in.

That’s the problem with the Union. The Union is divided within the Union. You’ve got a national agreement, then local agreements. The local agreements are what divides the Union.

oldngray

nowhere special
Thanks Obama!
5d57b61b.jpg

ski or die

Ski or Die
If you are under age 65 then the $70 could be for early retires medical but that would be a hell of a bargain. It would be more likely that aged 65 or over are paying $70 premium after their Medicare part B has kicked in.
When I retired it was only $50 per month supposedly for life. Now it is $150 per month for single and $300 per month for two. Can't wait for spouse to turn 65. Medicare and a good supplement is a much better deal. I had a hip surgery that came to $95000 and my cost was only $20 using Medicare.