Union Initiation Fee?

I reach my 30 working days this Friday, in 2 days. My Union Stewards said that my union initiation fee should be being deducted from my pay...it is not.
I was also told by a long-time employee that if I don't have the initiation fee paid and aren't caught up on my dues by Friday that i will be "Walked to the door"??? Do I need to make the hour ride to my Union Office and write them a check Friday morning???

I reach my 30 working days this Friday, in 2 days. My Union Stewards said that my union initiation fee should be being deducted from my pay...it is not.
I was also told by a long-time employee that if I don't have the initiation fee paid and aren't caught up on my dues by Friday that i will be "Walked to the door"??? Do I need to make the hour ride to my Union Office and write them a check Friday morning???
As long as you signed the required Union paper work, Should have been with the hundred other papers you signed when you took the job, you will be fine. Either the company or the Union misplaced something and nobody is going to fire you over something you had no control over.

As long as you signed the required Union paper work, Should have been with the hundred other papers you signed when you took the job, you will be fine. Either the company or the Union misplaced something and nobody is going to fire you over something you had no control over.
Thanks...I'll sleep better tonight!