Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

The Silent Bang

I'm not allowed to say. It's a TOS violation (@cheryl). And I dont need any trouble from my favorite girl. Sorry you are out of luck.
Your not "allowed" to say what local union you belong to ???? Surely you jest! Are you afraid to post your local because you actually didn't do too much for the campaign as you claim and now confronted with factual numbers you'll be exposed as a fraud!

Your favorite girl ?? Are you one of those guys that like to butter up to management as well ???

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Your not "allowed" to say what local union you belong to ???? Surely you jest! Are you afraid to post your local because you actually didn't do too much for the campaign as you claim and now confronted with factual numbers you'll be exposed as a fraud!

Your favorite girl ?? Are you one of those guys that like to butter up to management as well ???
Our community rules state: You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Dude I can't. If you ask around enough you can find out. If you havent picked up on anything else with my subtle clues then you're on your own.

Our community rules state: You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.
Thanks @cheryl. I tried to help him and explain but he just don't get it.

The Silent Bang

Dude I can't. If you ask around enough you can find out. If you havent picked up on anything else with my subtle clues then you're on your own.
Son if 687 is your local union i can see why you didn't want to be exposed!
687.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
The blank you see between 687 and 1327 is where you would see how many petitions were signed, 1327 is the number of members they have.
So you have ZERO, ZILCH, NADA!! Looks like you really worked pretty hard there LB

Son if 687 is your local union i can see why you didn't want to be exposed!
View attachment 50011
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
The blank you see between 687 and 1327 is where you would see how many petitions were signed, 1327 is the number of members they have.
So you have ZERO, ZILCH, NADA!! Looks like you really worked pretty hard there LB
You are the six million dollar man!!!!! Damn bag are you sure your name isn't perry mason.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You obviously haven't been following the thread!
HE claimed to have lost sleep being out there working hard for Hoffa gathering signatures. He continues to post the campaign propaganda like he's really lifted a finger other than posting online.
Fraud!
You better go back and read the posts upstate never claimed to get signatures

10 point

Unless he's an employee of a local union then I could understand that. But he's never claimed to be on staff at Local 687
Maybe he's an employee of a local. Either way, thats info that is now personal. But it's not 687.
How's 413 doing? (That's not a hint.) Just wondering.