Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

Unless he's an employee of a local union then I could understand that. But he's never claimed to be on staff at Local 687
Dude I'm up the food chain. You are down the food chain. You are inconsequential to me. When you are me and I'm somebody I don't got to tell nobody who the hell I am. I was part of an effort that got so many signatures for Hoffa anf hall that it was a pretty big deal. That what you get son.

The Silent Bang

You quoted the petition signatures in local 687...........upstate never claimed to get signatures
If I understand the post correctly .... Upstate was dropping hints like "I can think of 687 reasons" as to what local Lead-Belly belonged to because Lead belly refused to give his local number.
I never took that upstate was saying he belonged to local 687 or that he was collecting petitions for Hoffa .... Capisce??

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

If I understand the post correctly .... Upstate was dropping hints like "I can think of 687 reasons" as to what local Lead-Belly belonged to because Lead belly refused to give his local number.
I never took that upstate was saying he belonged to local 687 or that he was collecting petitions for Hoffa .... Capisce??
Where is local 687?

The Silent Bang

Maybe he's an employee of a local. Either way, thats info that is now personal. But it's not 687.
How's 413 doing? (That's not a hint.) Just wondering.
Unless we know for sure who's to say i have personal info.. I don't know the dude, he's on the East coast and i'm on the west...

Local 413 has the same numbers as 687 ZERO

The Silent Bang

Dude I'm up the food chain. You are down the food chain. You are inconsequential to me. When you are me and I'm somebody I don't got to tell nobody who the hell I am. I was part of an effort that got so many signatures for Hoffa anf hall that it was a pretty big deal. That what you get son.
When you actually have to post that your are someone then you really ain't anyone.