Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

image.jpg
image.jpg
What is a hore ?
I looked and there is know definition. Maybe we need @Major English ?

By The Book

Look at my signature. The little disclaimer at the bottom of my posts. I never claimed I was ever an English major. Just a guy trying to help out.
The spelling errors stick out when I read the posts, some more than others. These spelling errors of yours stand out more so when a spelling error is pointed out by you, when in your post about their error you have one, I just thought it was comical is all.

The spelling errors stick out when I read the posts, some more than others. These spelling errors of yours stand out more so when a spelling error is pointed out by you, when in your post about their error you have one, I just thought it was comical is all.
You could use a good laugh right. It is healthy you know.

LagunaBrown

D can't run.. Edgar is tainted in the eyes of UPS'rs so the only one that might have a great chance of running a slate is JBrown

Well, well, well..... Isn't there a steward election in that center? You complain about steward elections on the internet but you reformers don't even put you name up for a steward position. Funny how guys run against the local and form delegate elections costing the local thousands of dollars yet are not even interested to run as steward. Even better yet they insult the members intelligence by complaint about finances. The sad thing is I know you guys care about our Union but choose to take the easy way out thinking voting people out makes things better. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water. The right just way is HARD work because you have to set aside your pride and iron one out differences teamster to teamster in house for the good of all. That is what you guys just don't get.