Union Politics - Target practice at the teamsters United bbq

10 point

You know as well as I do that master did not pass fairly. A bunch of lies and scare tactics had it barely pass .. Then even if it passes your SELLOUTS are supposed to go back to the table for the supplements who voted no! YOUR GUYS are a bunch of SELLOUTS! Low point in teamsters history !! I'm ashamed to be a member under this leadership. Wake the heck up
There wasn't anything to be scared of.
They didn't file the paperwork to strike so that was off the table and the locals that voted their agreements down got ignored anyway.

Plus two regions that didn't get TeamCare voted to impose it on the rest in the NMA.

No reason to be scared or stressed about it. It was pretty much a done deal.

anHOURover

There wasn't anything to be scared of.
They didn't file the paperwork to strike so that was off the table and the locals that voted their agreements down got ignored anyway.

Plus two regions that didn't get TeamCare voted to impose it on the rest in the NMA.

No reason to be scared or stressed about it. It was pretty much a done deal.
You are correct but to the average member you just went over their head. Fact is the international and local leaders bullied many Into a yes vote. Hawfa , KEN h , murph took a private jet tour on our dime to spread the lies. The sent in sellouts like angry tim , hamilton many others. The weak voted yes to concessions. The smart saw the lies and voted no

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Your guys pushed a concessionary contract. They did it to small package , freight, car haul. Want me to keep going? FACT FACT
You keep on saying a concessionary contract was passed.......my question to you is what will the Tim slate get me in the next contract that is better than I have now......specifics please.....please don't say something stupid like no concessions

anHOURover

You keep on saying a concessionary contract was passed.......my question to you is what will the Tim slate get me in the next contract that is better than I have now......specifics please.....please don't say something stupid like no concessions
I know they will fight for us instead of getting in bed with the company. What is good about the direction of the union now? 4 year progression? Failing pension plans while the company is paying an all time high? Breakfast in Hawaii ?

What if he gets us all free Big Macs or whoppers? And some good carnival food like deep fried butter or Kool aid.

What did H get you that was better than you had?
Members in local 804 see the lack of respect Tim and the members get. Maybe in this poster he's in a local that commands respect so he sees the true yields of being a teamster. It seems you are in a local that is chaos so you hat it and yourself.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am happy with what I have and what my local does with h behind us......your the one who hates everything h provides......so I ask again what improvements will tims slate provide us with that I don't have already
My health care got worse.

My pension contribution increases have all virtually went to health care.

My raises do not even cover cost of living.

All from a company that could have afforded a lot more.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

My health care got worse.

My pension contribution increases have all virtually went to health care.

My raises do not even cover cost of living.

All from a company that could have afforded a lot more.
So again I ask what will tims slate get for me if elected.....what will he do different from h........why is this such a hard question for you to answer