Union Politics - The local 25 Boston bullies are in the news again!

That's because you watch the Union site, as it is part of your job.
The rest of the site, other than Current Events, is a civil place where people come to have fun and get information.

The Union Forum is indeed filled with lies and distortions and "hatred posting" by members on both sides of the Teamster political aisle.

I think most people would agree the Union Forum is a mess and a train wreck of a forum.
However, you and your ilk are the one's making it that way so as far as I am concerned, y'all can wallow in your self-created pig sty.

Do me a favor and you Union lowlifes that make this forum such a wreck ... please don't report threads and posts that you disagree with when you, yourselves are posting the same kind of stuff ... just against the other side.
That way, I will not have to lower my standards and come to this forum and figure who's done what based on the latest reported post.
Don't you want to know when full names and pictures of people that are tos violations are posted? If you don't you should quit mister pot called the kettle black.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't you want to know when full names and pictures of people that are tos violations are posted? If you don't you should quit mister pot called the kettle black.
I don't recall you reporting anything in the Union forum (except first and last name TOS violations) that was actually a TOS violation.
Most everything you report is because you wish to stifle free discussion and posts that do not support Hoffa and Hall.
I understand that is part of your job and your management has expectations that you will squash anything that is against the status quo.
I also recent that you try to maneuver and bully myself and the other Mods into supporting your one-sided agenda.

Sorry, but that's not going to happen.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why do you start so many threads on the union forum. You are here to stir the pot. You do the same thing you criticize. Hypocritical
I went back and using advance search, found only 1 thread and it was obviously a Hoax - something about Liam and the TDU and I only did that because fine Union Officials like you were putting up so much stupid and obvious lies against him.
Your memory, as seems normal, is very selective.

I went back and using advance search, found only 1 thread and it was obviously a Hoax - something about Liam and the TDU and I only did that because fine Union Officials like you were putting up so much stupid and obvious lies against him.
Your memory, as seems normal, is very selective.
You have all the answers. You know the truth.

Really? So you haven't posted pics and full names many many many times after being asked not to?
Only of the person running for general president of the International brotherhood of teamsters. All those photos I found on here and saved the images. Tim S is the said person. I think his name should be allowed to be posted here as well as his picture. Hoffa and hall pictures and full names are posted here daily. Photog just posted there names. Can you show me any instances where I posted full names or pictures that weren't Tim S?????????